Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    After Yan Yi finished speaking, the two children under the window sill stood up, they glanced at the room, and quickly lowered their heads, not daring to look inside.

    Wang Dehe, who came later, looked at Erya and Erdan standing on the window sill, thinking of Meihua's cry just now, and roughly knew what happened.

    These two children? When they are free, they like to look at the windowsill. The parents of the two fought a few times to no avail. They should have scared Meihua by scratching the windowsill just now.

    "These two children are naughty. When they are free, they like to claw at the windowsill." Wang Dehai walked up to the two of them and asked them to apologize to Meihua.

    When Erya and Erdan saw Grandpa Wang coming, the fear on their faces lessened, they looked up at the aunt in the room, and apologized in a low voice.

    When they saw the beautiful aunt entering the house in the yard, they went to the window sill. As soon as they looked up, they saw her looking out, and squatted down quickly, but they did not expect to startle the beautiful aunt.

    Shen Meihua felt relieved when she saw that they were two children about the same age as Dali. She thought she had hit a ghost. She didn't believe in ghosts and gods before, but since she put it in this book, she started to feel a little bit more. believe these.

    When she saw the two children, her face was full of fear, her body seemed to be trembling, and she said, "It's alright, let's go play." When the

    two heard the beautiful aunt's words, they immediately went to the uncle on the side, and when they saw him nodded slightly, The two ran away without a trace in an instant.

    "I'm going to have a drink." Wang Dehai saw the child and ran to the yard to play, reached out and patted Yan Yi on the shoulder, asking him to accompany Meihua.

    "Uncle, I'll go." Yan Yi saw that Uncle Wang was going out and asked him to go back to the house to rest.

    Seeing that he was going out, Wang Dehai glanced at him and refused to let him go out: "You? I don't know where the wine is." After saying that, he put his hands behind his back and walked out of the house.

    Apart from the breathing of the two children, she and Yan Yi were the only ones left in the room.

    Seeing that his back was turned to her, Shen Meihua was a little quiet, and said, "Are you going to sleep?"

    He got up early in the morning and walked with them for so long.

    Yan Yi turned to see her face returning to normal: "You will

    sleep." "Can't sleep." Shen Meihua shook her head, she was a little excited today, but was taken aback again, and she didn't feel sleepy at all. .

    "Go to bed for a while."

    She glanced at the big bed, lying on it? Yes? She nodded, took off her coat and went to bed in a daze.

    Shen Meihua was lying on the bed and saw him sitting on the bench motionless. After sitting for a long time, his lumbar spine would be bad: "Would you like to come and lie down for a while."

    Yan Yi opened his mouth and refused. Go to the kitchen to help prepare dinner at night, lie down now, and get up again soon.

    Seeing that he was not coming, she stretched out her hand to pull the quilt up, and turned her side to face the children.