Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Shen Meihua opened her eyes and looked at the unfamiliar environment and the white quilt on her body. She was in the hospital.

    "Slow down, the doctor said you can't make big moves now." Mother Shen saw that her daughter lying on the bed was waking up and was about to wake up, so she quickly reached out to help her, and put the pillow on the bed behind her.

    Shen Meihua sat on the bed leaning against the pillow behind her, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Mother, what did the doctor say? I'm really pregnant?"

    She had heard the conversation between Mother Shen and the doctor that she was pregnant before. But she wasn't sure, maybe she heard it wrong, she was dreaming and not real, she reluctantly confirmed with Mother Shen.

    Seeing her daughter's dry mouth, Shen's mother took the water cup and handed it to her, and said, "It's been more than three months. The doctor said that the fetus is not stable now, so I need to lie down in bed and take good care of the fetus."     She said Recalling the scene of sending Meihua to the hospital with the child's father, the doctor said that they might not be able to keep it. She and the child's father were so frightened that they could not stand still. Fortunately, Meihua was fine after the injection.     When Shen Meihua heard that she was more than three months pregnant, she looked shocked. After a few seconds, she said in a panic, "Dad Yuanbao is in the team and hasn't come back for a year. How could I be pregnant?" The     book did not mention the original owner. When you are pregnant, the hospital must have made a mistake, it is impossible to get pregnant, it will not.     "Didn't you go to your son-in-law's place a few months ago?" Mother Shen sat on the edge of the bed and reached out and touched her daughter's head. What happened to the child today? It wasn't because he hit his head before, and it was broken.     The son-in-law didn't come back, but he couldn't stand Meihua going to the team every now and then.     As soon as Shen's mother finished speaking, Shen Meihua's mind flashed the scene of the original owner going to Uncle Dali's army recently, just over three months ago, her body softened and her heart sank to the bottom.     That time, the original owner went to the team to make a fuss about sending Dali away. Later, the neighbors saw that she was making a lot of trouble and persuaded her to take her back to dinner. They drank a lot of wine at the dinner table, and the original owner's uncle was also pulled by other comrades to drink some wine.     Shen's mother trembled when she saw that Meihua didn't speak suddenly, as if thinking of something.

    "Meihua, are you and that Li Daniu..." The words behind it were really hard to say, she raised her heart to her throat and asked nervously.

    Seeing Mother Shen's misunderstanding, Shen Meihua shook her head. The original owner and Li Daniu had everything happened. When they were in love before, the worst act was to hold hands. Now the two who have revived the old relationship only wrote two letters.

    Shen's mother was relieved to see her daughter shaking her head. She was too anxious to think just now. Although her daughter was usually a little more temperamental, she didn't have the guts to do such a thing.

    "You..." Mother Shen was about to speak again when she saw Meihua's eyes on the bed were a little red.

    "I can't cry, I can't cry. It's a good thing to have children. Yuanbao has a younger brother and sister, and I will have more help in the future." Shen's mother hurried to the bed to coax her daughter.

    She knows that it is not easy for her daughter to give birth to a child alone, her son-in-law is not at home, and when her daughter is pregnant, there is no one around to help her, but now it is hard, and when the child grows up, the children and grandchildren will enjoy happiness. It's all worth it.