Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Shen Meihua was lying on the bed, hands drooping on the edge of the bed, staring at the roof in a trance.

    Yan Yi walked to the door and stretched out his hand to push the door.

    Shen Meihua was lying on the bed when she heard a knock on the door, thinking that she had just come in and plugged the door, she stood up, lifted the quilt and shivered, walked to the door, opened it, and quickly trot back to the bed.

    Yan Yi looked at Shen Meihua, whose head was facing him at the back of the bed, and said in a low voice, "Eat some light food for the next two days." Shen Meihua heard him and nodded: "Well, I     'm

    hungry and go out to eat."

The chili was just because she caught a cold, but when she saw the bland white porridge, she really couldn't eat it.

    When the words fell, the room became quiet. After a few seconds, there was a sound of closing the door. Shen Meihua turned her head and there was no one behind her. Looking at the empty room, she felt an inexplicable sense of loss in her heart.

    She covered the quilt, closed her eyes and lay motionless on the bed.

    Dali and Yuanbao in the living room saw that only Daddy came out. They looked behind him and saw no figure of Shen Meihua. The two of them looked away and ate the porridge in the bowl.

    The three people in the living room ate quietly, Yuanbao finished eating the porridge in the bowl, looked at the mother's share, went down from the bench to the other side of the table, closed the lid of the lunch box, held the lunch box in both hands, and looked back. With dad.

    Seeing Yuanbao's actions, Yan Yi knew what he wanted to do next, and nodded to him.

    Yuanbao got a response from his father, and walked towards his mother's house with the porridge in his arms in both hands, and gently pushed the door open.

    Shen Meihua heard a slight creaking sound from the door, thinking it was from the wind, and did not open her eyes until she heard footsteps and turned her head to look back, Yuanbao came in with a lunch box, she was startled, and stood up with her hands on the bed. .

    "Have you eaten yet?" Shen Meihua asked the ingot who was walking to the bed, she nodded as soon as she finished talking about the ingot in front of her, and the lunch box in her hand also moved, scaring him to stand still.

    Yuanbao stood there for a few seconds before walking over to the bed with the lunch box and handing it to Mother.

    Shen Meihua first glanced at the closed door, took the lunch box in his hand, and whispered, "Thank you Yuanbao." She didn't expect that he would bring her meals.

    Yuan Bao blushed when she heard her mother say thank you, and stood by the bed and looked at her.

    Shen Meihua put the lunch box in her hand aside: "Have you finished your meal and go back to the house with Dali? Play, mother will eat it later." Her room is bigger and colder than Yuanbao's and his hands will freeze after standing here for a while. stiff.

    Yuanbao looked at the lunch box her mother had placed beside the bed and didn't move, glanced at the lunch box and turned to look at her mother.

    Shen Meihua saw Yuanbao's gaze towards the lunch box she put aside, and then looked back at Yuanbao, is he asking her to eat now?

    She hesitated for a few seconds, then reached out and took the lunch box beside the bed, opened the lid and took a sip. The porridge was just startled, and she looked up at Yuanbao. The porridge was sweet.