Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    In addition to sticking her mouth to Yan Yi's face, she also put her hands and legs on his waist, hugging him tightly.

    Is the tree that you hugged tightly in your dream is Yan Yi? Then the little white who wants to kiss her? Who is the snake?

    She shuddered when she thought of the little white snake chasing after her kiss. She was most afraid of snakes. Every time she saw it, she couldn't help but want to scream.

    Before he had time to think deeply, she gently moved her mouth away and turned her head back? Aw, she was hugging too tightly, and her body couldn't be raised very far. He lifted his hand from his waist, and as soon as he lifted his leg, the face in front of him People suddenly opened their eyes, and the two met their eyes.

    Shen Meihua's body froze, and she quickly retracted her hands and feet from him.

    "Morning." She held back her embarrassment and said hello with a smile.

    Yan Yi glanced at her blushing face, thinking that last night she had been digging into his arms, kissing his face, the more he pulled and hugged, the tighter the kiss became, afraid that he would drag the child, and finally he let it go. She kisses.

    Seeing that he didn't speak, Shen Meihua realized that she had just kissed him, and hurriedly said, "What do you want to eat in the morning? I'll burn it.

    " Walk quickly? Go out of the room to wash your face and brush your teeth.

    There was more than half of the meal left for lunch yesterday. She took two eggs from the cupboard to prepare scrambled eggs and fried rice. She just knocked the eggs into the bowl and stopped.

    Do you have egg fried rice at this time? Don't make it out for a while.

    She searched the original owner's memory for a while, and saw that she had made it before. At this time, there was already egg fried rice, but everyone thought it was a good thing to put eggs in the rice, and generally don't fry them at home.

    Stir the eggs well? Put them aside, sit behind the stove? Put the firewood in it, the firewood is a little wet, and the fire just lit a puff of smoke, she choked and coughed a few times, and quickly got up and opened the window.

    Zhao Yuhe watched Meihua stick her head out of the window by the well, and called to her, "Meihua, have you eaten yet? Come down and do the laundry together."

    Shen Meihua saw Sister Yuhe calling her down and waved to her. She had no clothes to wash, and Yan Yi was washing all the clothes at home except her underwear.

    "Come down and move, you can't stay upstairs all the time." Zhao Yuhe saw her wave and asked her to come down and talk.

    She saw that Sister Yuhe kept letting her down, and the people at Jingbian also let her down. There were many people she had never seen before. Thinking that she had been here for so long, she should recognize people clearly.

    "Eat well? Go down, Sister Yuhe, wash it first." The sheets that were changed yesterday seem to have not been washed yet. After a while, you can take them off and wash them.

    The two talked again, she turned her head back and saw Yan Yi pushing the door in.

    Yan Yi looked at the smoke in the kitchen, frowned slightly, and whispered: "You go out first, the meal is ready? I'll call you."

    "I've stirred the eggs, and the leftovers are on the stove, are you ready? I'm mixing some shredded radish." Shen Meihua saw that Yan Yi was going to cook dinner and didn't make up her mind, her smoky tears flowed out, and after she finished speaking, she walked out.