Chapter 125

Chapter 125

    When three arrived home alone, Mother Shen heard the door open and walked out of the kitchen: "Come on, let me see how much it is." The team caught a lot of fish. Divide a kilogram or two.

    Dali took the bathtub from my aunt and handed it to my grandmother to show her the fish in it.

    Mother Shen took the pot and said with a smile: "This has to be three pounds. The whole one will be marinated for a while, and the half one? I've eaten it in the past few days."

    Dali and Yuanbao Hearing that there was fish to eat, the two followed the grandmother like tails, wanting to eat fish for the first time.

    Yan Yi took Xiaoba out of the room and saw Meihua sitting on the bench, looking out the window, frowning slightly, as if trapped by some problem.

    Shen Meihua took back her thoughts and couldn't help sighing, she really didn't think of what to use? Reasonable? Reason? Take out the food in the space, she couldn't help but sigh again Before he could finish his sigh, he heard Xiao Ba's laughter.

    "What? When did it come out?" As soon as she turned her head, she saw Yan Yi holding Xiao Ba standing beside her. When she came back, the father and daughter were still in the back room.

    "It just came out not long ago." Yan Yi took Xiaoba's hand that wanted to tug at Meihua's hair, and patted her hand lightly, indicating that she couldn't do it.

    Xiao Ba looked at his father, and then looked at his own hands, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh When she came down, she reached out and tugged at the hair on top of Yan Yi's head.

    Yan Yi's hair was a little short, but Xiaoba didn't catch it. After a few seconds, he grabbed his hair with both hands.

    Shen Meihua was amused by Xiao Ba's manipulation: "I'll hug it." After speaking, she reached out to take Xiao Ba from Yan Yi's arms.

    As soon as her hand touched Xiao Ba's arm, Xiao Ba immediately turned around, put his arms around Yan Yi's neck, turned his back to her, and his body was filled with the aura of not wanting her to hug.

    "It's okay, I'll hug again." He usually has no time in the team to get along with the children, and the number of times he hugs Xiaoba is even less.

    "Okay, then I'll go to the kitchen to help my mother." She was holding the table with her hands. Just as she was about to get up from the bench, Yan Yi pressed her down.

    "What's wrong??"

    Yan Yi looked at her indifferently and said, "Sit down again."

    Shen Meihua: ...

    he doesn't speak, and she doesn't want to speak, so is he just sitting on the bench stupidly? ?

    "Do you have anything to ask me?"

    Otherwise he wouldn't let her sit here? Watch the rain.

    "No." Yan Yi saw her looking at him with a strange expression, and didn't explain the reason, just let her sit down.

    No how? Let her sit here?? After waiting for a few seconds, I didn't see his text, and then I sat on the bench and watched the rain falling outside the window. The sky seemed to be torn by a hole, and the rain was getting heavier and heavier, as if I wanted to remove the rain that didn't rain before. The rain department added.