Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    "Morning." She took the initiative to say hello to Yan Yi who was in front of her, because she didn't think that Yan Yi would be woken up by her, and she didn't have time to put away her panicked expression.

    Yan Yi looked at her flustered expression, thought of the pulling feeling in her waist just now, huh? Look at her.

    Why does he look at her like that? Thinking of waking someone up by himself, he felt a little guilty, and he smiled dryly at him: "You'll sleep again, I'll make breakfast."

    Now that it's still dark outside, he can still sleep again.

    After she finished speaking, she propped herself up and got up, and before she came, she took the clothes on the side and put them on, and saw him sitting up from the bed.

    "Aren't you going to sleep?"

    "The team's affairs are not finished yet." Yan Yi fastened the buttons of his military uniform.     Shen Meihua heard? He was still a little busy, so he didn't stop him from getting her up: "Then are you still having breakfast

    at home?"

Eat whatever you want.

    "Let's go to the eating team to eat."

    "Then I'll sleep again, and make breakfast when the children wake up." After she finished speaking, she lay back and fell on the bed.

    Yan Yi nodded, yes? After finishing his clothes, he turned to the person on the bed and said: "I'm leaving, I'm bored and go out to get some air, don't run far."

    "Understood?" She nodded and agreed, having a good meal She went downstairs with Dali and Yuanbao for a walk.

    Seeing Yan Yi? She agreed immediately, ok? Pushing the door out, there was no sound of locking the door for a long time.

    She fell asleep and got up to make breakfast.

    "Auntie." She rubbed her eyes vigorously and saw that her aunt put her breakfast on the table. When she saw that it was the egg fried rice she ate last time, she quickly put down her rubbing hands and ran to the table.

    The last time my aunt made it once, she never made it again. She took a breath and smelled the fragrant egg fried rice.

    Seeing Shen Meihua? Dali grabbed the table and looked at the greedy expression of the egg fried rice and said with a smile, "Go wash your face and brush your teeth."

    Dali nodded immediately and ran to the bathroom.

    She put away the dishes and went to the house to call Yuanbao, and waited for the two to pack up and sit down together? Have a meal.

    Yuanbao sat on the bench, dangling his legs, eating the egg fried rice in the bowl bit by bit, laughing while eating, digging a spoonful from his brother's bowl from time to time.

    "Mother, I still need it." Yuanbao finished eating the egg fried rice in the bowl, holding the bowl in both hands and still wanted to eat.

    Shen Meihua shook her head at her: "No more." There

    wasn't much leftover rice last night, and it was cooked just right for one bowl per person. Egg fried rice was full, so she didn't get anything else, thinking that one bowl per person should be enough.

    Yuanbao heard that he was gone, his shoulders drooped, and the little boy's face was full of disappointment.

    "Frying tomorrow." After she finished speaking, half of the egg fried rice left in the bowl was distributed to the two of them.