Chapter 117

Chapter 117

    Shen Meihua stopped and asked in surprise: "Big brother is going to leave now?"

    Mother Shen saw her daughter standing still, with a look of astonishment, stretched out her hand and pushed her to wash her face: "Your big brother can't wait, these two days I've been thinking about going back." She persuaded several times but didn't stop her.

    Patriotism should be concerned with the family's farm work, now? It's a busy time for farming.

    "Then..." Shen Meihua was pushed into the bathroom before she could finish her sentence.

    She looked at the closed door, paused for a few seconds, then looked back at herself with messy hair in the mirror, took a few glances, and reached for the toothbrush on the sink.

    The family had a good breakfast, and when the hour hand pointed to seven, Yan Yi returned from the team and took Shen Aiguo to the city car.

    Mother Shen held the eldest's hand reluctantly and said, "Love the country, remember to write a letter when you get home."

    Daughter is leaving here, or she wants to go back with her.

    Seeing that his mother was reluctant to bear him, Shen Aiguo opened his mouth to comfort her and ask her to take care of herself. After saying a few words, he raised his head and looked at the little sister on the side.

    Seeing Shen Aiguo looking at her, Shen Meihua understood what he meant, and nodded to him, she would take good care of Shen's mother.

    Yan Yi looked down at the watch on his hand. When it was time to leave, he said, "It's getting late, let's go."

    Mother Shen saw that her son and son-in-law were waiting and didn't dare to delay time? They waved them into the car.

    Shen Aiguo looked back at his mother and turned to get into the car.

    Shen's mother kept following the car until she couldn't see it, reached out and wiped the corners of her eyes, pulling her daughter home.

    After Shen Aiguo left, Shen's mother's mood was always low, and it took several days for her to recover.

    Time? Day by day, the grain station supplies less and less grain every day, and many families in the base also realize that they cherish grain more and more, and only eat one meal at noon a day.

    "Meihua, are you off work?" Zhao Yuhe was about to go upstairs with boiling water when she saw Meihua entering the yard.

    Seeing that it was Zhao Yuhe, Shen Meihua said, "I just wanted to go to see Sister Yuhe. I came back to the guard to get something? Just when I saw your package, I brought it back together." After speaking, she handed the package in her hand.

    Zhao Yuhe hurriedly took the package in his hand: "Just come back and tell me, it's so heavy? After taking it all the way, you're exhausted."

    Shen Meihua smiled: "Isn't it heavy?"

    She just saw the package when the doorman took it . , Judging from the shape and weight, it should be the food that was sent. Thinking of the big tiger crying and wanting to eat dinner a few days ago, I didn't dare to delay and took it back together.

    Zhao Yuhe carried the food sent from her home, feeling both moved and guilty. The food in the food station for the past two months was less than a month, and there was not enough food to eat. I had to ask my family for some food, but I didn't expect so much food was sent from my family.