Chapter 110

Chapter 110

    When the two children saw that Yan Yi was not jumping on the bed when he took off his clothes, they stopped and watched.

    Seeing that he was waiting for her reply, Shen Meihua said, "Dali they sleep with us at night." After saying that, she motioned Yan Yi to go out and take off. The children are getting old, so it's not good to take off clothes in front of the children.

    Yan Yi didn't answer, he didn't plan to undress in the house, put the belt in his hand aside, and walked into the bathroom with clean clothes to take a shower.

    Seeing that his father was going to take a bath, Yuanbao got up on the bed with his hands and feet together: "Dad, let's take a shower together." He wants to take a bath with his father.

    Yan Yi turned around and asked, "Yuanbao didn't take a bath at night?"

    "I did." Shen Meihua waved at him, letting him not care, reaching out and pulling Yuanbao into his arms.

    She reached out and patted Yuanbao's butt: "Didn't you wash it at night?" She and Mother Shen bathed the children at night.

    "Together with daddy." Yuan Bao was beaten twice by his mother on the buttocks. Instead of crying, he laughed and reached out to cover his mother's eyes.

    Shen Meihua covered Yuanbao's hand with both hands, then stopped and said, "Play with my brother, your father will be here in a while." Yuanbao snorted when he

    saw his mother pulling his hand away, and rushed towards his brother. Rolled up on the bed again.

    Yan Yi took a shower and went back to the house to wipe his head with a dry towel. Seeing his father coming back, Yuanbao lifted the sheet and looked at him, wanting to let his father sleep next to him.     Seeing that Yan Yi had been wiping for a long time, Shen Meihua had not recovered. The two children anxiously waited for him to go to bed, and urged

    , "Are you all right?"

Yuanbao and Dali went out.

    Seeing that he didn't put the child in the middle, Shen Meihua paused for a few seconds and realized that it was inappropriate for Dali to sleep between them, so she reached out and poked his back. : "Move to me, don't let them fall." Said the whole person moved back a large distance and came out.

    Their bed is a big bed, and there is still a lot of space for them to sleep.

    Yan Yi covered the two children with sheets, and after waiting for them to fall asleep, turned around and looked down at Meihua, who was full of energy: "Can't sleep?"

    "I have something to tell you." Already very sleepy, but nothing to say.

    "What's the matter?"

    "Father has two more days to come. I'll pick him up on the day he comes. Don't ask for leave." During this time, Yan Yiyi has been very busy, picking up Father Shen and following the base alone. Just go by car.

    "I already told the team, don't think about it, just go to sleep." Yan Yi blinked when he was sleepy, and told her to sleep quickly.

    Shen Meihua heard that he had already asked for a good leave, and the sleepiness disappeared immediately, and asked, "When did you ask for it, and now? Can I cancel the leave with the team? I'll just go alone."

    Yan Yi didn't say when to ask for leave. Seeing her getting up, he stretched out his hand to push the person back to the bed, and turned off the light: "No, go to sleep."