Chapter 119

Chapter 119

    Thinking of what was about to happen in the future, she couldn't help sighing, time? If it was? It would be good if it could stay for a moment. She wrapped her hands tightly around his neck and put her face on Yan Yi's shoulders. .

    Yan Yi listened to the sigh from behind and asked softly, "What's wrong?"

    "I'm not happy when you think that you can't carry me every day?" She teased with her red lips beside his ear.

    Yan Yi tightened his arms around her legs when he heard it.

    "Why don't you talk?" she said, rubbing his ears.

    "Wait." The nature of his job can't pick her up every day, in a few more years? Wait for him to retire.

    Shen Meihua was stunned. She said this just to change the subject. She never thought about asking him to pick her up from get off work every day. She didn't expect that he would take the initiative to say this. He reached out and gave him a big kiss on the face.

    "Pay attention to the influence outside." Yan Yi squeezed her legs to make her be more honest.

    She smiled and secretly

    kissed again: "I see." She just finished kissing, standing still behind her back, she laughed even louder.

    The two stopped and walked all the way, and when they approached the gate of the compound, Yan Yi put them down, and the two walked in.

    "You're back?" Grandma Wang watched as the young couple walked in one after the other.

    Shen Meihua saw Grandma Wang leaning on the reclining chair and swinging her fan.

    "Grandma Wang enjoys the shade?"

    Grandma Wang showed her gums that had lost a lot of teeth, nodded with a smile, turned the fan towards her, and a cool breeze hit her.

    She looked at Grandma Wang's thinner body than before, thinking that the future would be more and more difficult, and the sadness in her heart came up again.

    Grandma Wang took Meihua's hand to speak. During this time, she was not in good health, and she seldom came out of the room. The two hadn't seen each other for a long time.

    "Mother's dinner." Grandma Wang's daughter-in-law cooked dinner and called out to the door. After waiting, there will be no movement. When she saw that someone was holding Meihua's hand and talking, she stepped forward to say hello.

    "Captain Yan, Meihua, I just finished cooking, let's eat together." After she invited them, she wanted to pull them in for dinner.

    "The house is on fire, and we're waiting for us to go back." Shen Meihua took Yan Yi's hand and said to Grandma Wang next to her, "Grandma Wang, we'll go back first."

    Now every household is short of food, they can't give people trouble.

    Grandma Wang shook the palm fan in her hand and said goodbye to them.

    Grandma Wang has lost a lot of weight than before. Her daughter-in-law is filial and will not starve Grandma Wang unless she has to. This shows that there is not much food in her family.

    Thinking that the situation of not having enough to eat in the future will become more and more serious, she subconsciously stopped and turned to look at Grandma Wang's back.

    She seemed to understand something and suddenly raised her head and said: "When I went to the grain station today, they said that the grain in the station was stolen by someone. Meng Lin and I have checked the accounts several times and there is no problem. In fact, no grain was lost at all. , is it? Deliberately said this to distract everyone's attention."