Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Shen Mei Hua looked up at Yan Yi in disbelief, didn't she? Did he hear it wrong, was he eating her jealousy that the children said they liked?

    "Are you eating the children's vinegar?" She supported her with both hands? His waist moved to one side, afraid that he would kiss him again in a while?

    As soon as she finished speaking, she saw him stepping back? Looking back? She didn't say yes or no, but when she looked at it like that, she was right.

    Seeing that her face was blushing, Yan Yi rubbed her fingertips against her face.

    "I'm sleepy, I'm going to sleep first." Shen Mei Hua reached out and pulled his hand away, he was touching her face, and her face was about to burn.

    Yan Yi followed behind her and went back to the bed to lie down, and the two of them looked at each other.

    "Don't keep looking at me." Shen Mei Hua reached out and covered his eyes.

    Yan Yi was unusually powerful today, he was so enthusiastic, she couldn't resist.

    After she finished speaking, she supported the bed and got up to turn off the light. After a click, it was pressed down in the room, and her hand covering Yan Yi's eyes was just released, and the whole person was hugged by Yan Yi. arms?.

    "What's wrong with you today?" Shen Mei Hua returned to hold Yan Yi's hand around her waist.

    He was very strange today. He kissed her twice in a row. Usually, he was very concerned about her, but he didn't? Thinking of being so enthusiastic today, could it be that he has been stimulated by the mission for more than two months?

    After she finished speaking, the person behind her didn't respond, she turned around and shouted and he ignored her, as if she was dumb, stretched out his hand and pushed him.

    "Sleep." Yan Yi took the man into his arms.

    Shen Mei Hua was held tightly in his arms by him, unable to move, she turned her head to talk to him, and the corner of her lips was gently kissed.

    "...."

    Did she find out that Yan Yi only wanted? If she didn't want to answer her questions, she usually kept silent. Now she just blocked her mouth and moved her head in annoyance to prevent him from kissing. Hear his chuckle.

    She couldn't see the expression on his face, and said angrily: "You still laugh?"

    "Go to sleep, tomorrow? Get up early." Yan Yi closed his eyes and stopped talking.

    The room fell silent, leaving only the sound of breathing between the two of them.

    Her back was in his arms, thinking back on what happened that day, it felt a little unreal, and she didn't fall asleep until midnight.

    Early the next morning, Shen Mei Hua opened her eyes dazedly when she heard a knock on the door. Just as she was about to move, she found Yan Yi's hand on her stomach

    . He turned around and looked at the person who was still sleeping, thinking of the picture of the two of them kissing together yesterday, he quickly shook his head, reached out and patted his face, thinking that he would ignore her when she spoke later, and reached out his hand He squeezed his face out of anger.

    Just as she squeezed it, Yan Yi opened his eyes on the bed and looked at her.

    As soon as Shen Mei Hua saw him open his eyes, the image from last night popped up. He felt a little uncomfortable, but the hand holding his face didn't put it down. After pinching it twice, it felt quite slippery. She wanted to pinch again, but his hand was held in his hand? It was pinched?