Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Shen Meihua heard the sound of pushing the door and pulled out her feet and put them on the edge of the basin to control the water. She didn't bring a towel with her when she came.

    Seeing the aunt on one side, the two little feet were also placed on the edge of the basin, and Yuanbao followed. The feet of the three people rested on the edge of the basin at the same time, and the foot basins were unstable and fell directly to the ground.

    Dali and Yuanbao stepped on the edge of the basin, their faces dazed, and Shen Meihua was also taken aback by the sudden change.

    Yan Yi saw the three people stunned and motionless, put down the water bottle in his hand, walked to the bed, bent over and picked it up? with a basin and a sprinkling of foot-washing water.

    "Hurry up and wash, go to bed and lie down." Yan Yi poured the foot-washing water into the basin again.

    This time, the three people sat directly by the bed to dry after washing.

    Shen Meihua sat cross-legged on the bed, looked at the two quilts on the bed, and lifted the quilt in the back to let the two children in.

    Dali and Yuanbao lay in the quilt, and the two fell asleep in the quilt and chatted about what happened on the train today.

    She lay in the quilt with her head on the pillow and looked at the two who were whispering. This was the first time she slept in the same bed with the children, and it felt a little novel.

    Yuanbao, who was talking to his brother on the other side, saw that his mother was watching them, and stopped talking and looked at his mother.

    Shen Meihua looked at her when she saw the children stop talking, smiled at them, and turned away from looking at them after laughing.

    As soon as she turned around, she saw Yan Yi sitting on the edge of the bed with his back to her, washing his feet, looking at his back, thinking of the scene where her face was on his back in the afternoon, breathless, and unconsciously touched his back .

    When she reacted, Yan Yizheng next to the bed looked down at her.

    She touched the hand on his back, retracted the quilt under his gaze, and said calmly, "Have you washed it? The lights are a bit dazzling."

    Seeing that her eyes were dodging, Yan Yi didn't ask any further.

    She saw Yan Yi go out, lie flat on the bed, stretch out the hand that touched the person, and didn't move, how could she suddenly touch him.

    Seeing her mother looking at his hand, Yuanbao also stretched it out. He looked at his hand, looked at his mother's hand a few times, and reached out to hold his mother's hand.

    Shen Meihua only felt his hand warm, Yuanbao's little hand was holding hers, he looked at her without saying a word.

    She suddenly remembered the game he played with his little nephew before, took his hand to his mouth and blew, and a series of farts sounded in the room.

    Dali and Yuanbao stared blankly at her mouth, especially Yuanbao, with both eyes motionless.

    She laughed out loud looking at the two of them, and then blew against Yuanbao's hand and made a loud noise.

    As soon as Yan Yi entered the door, he heard a series of farts. Looking at the place where the sound came from, he saw Shen Meihua on the bed holding Yuanbao's hand to blow, her cheeks bulging.