Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Early the next morning, Shen Meihua woke up feeling refreshed and sat on the bed to stretch.

    She turned her head to look at Yan Yi who was still sleeping, thinking that last night he pinched her waist, reached out and pulled the quilt up for him, and got out of bed to prepare breakfast.

    Halfway through her breakfast, there was a knock on the door, and she washed her hands and got up to open the door.

    As soon as the door opened, a young man in military uniform stood outside.

    Standing outside the door, Sun Zhu anxiously said to his sister-in-law, "Sister-in-law, there is an urgent matter in the team, and I need the team leader? Come back to the team.

    " .

    "He hasn't woken up yet, I'll go and call, you sit down." She said and walked towards the house.

    She pushed open the door to go in, and before she opened her mouth, she saw that Yan Yi in the room had already got up and was getting dressed.

    "Someone is looking for you outside, saying that there is an urgent matter in the team that wants you to go back?"

    She quickly repeated the words of the person, and did not dare to delay for a moment. It should be an important matter, or else I don't come here when I'm on vacation.

    Yan Yi buttoned up, umm, he just heard the conversation between the two in the room.

    "Don't run around with your children at home. If you have something to do, find Sister Yuhe. You don't have to burn my meal today." Yan Yi put on his military cap and went out quickly.

    Before she could respond, he had already walked out of the door, and then he heard the door closing, and the room returned to silence.

    Yuan Bao heard the sound of the door closing, got up from the bed, saw Mother standing outside the door, stretched out her hand and rubbed her eyes: "Mother."

    She stood outside the door and said to Yuan Bao, who was still awake, "Sleep again, dinner is ready. I'm calling you to get up and eat."

    Yuan Bao nodded, moved to the bed, closed his eyes and went to sleep.

    After the three of them finished breakfast, they vigorously took Yuanbao and stood at the door of the kitchen looking at their aunt.

    Shen Meihua washed the dishes in her hands and put them in the cupboard. Seeing them at the door of the kitchen, they seemed to be hesitating. She smiled and said, "Don't run away, remember to come back before dinner." The

    two of them had breakfast . When I heard the movement downstairs, I kept looking at the window, thinking of playing downstairs.

    Dali listened, nodding to his aunt with a bright smile on his face, and dragged Yuanbao downstairs.

    Shen Meihua looked at their cheerful backs and felt a little envious. It seemed that she hadn't been so happy to do something for a long time. She breathed a sigh of relief, and then cleaned up the kitchen.

    After cleaning up the kitchen, he swept the house again, changed the sheets and put them aside to wait for Yan Yi to come back to wash. It was past ten o'clock after cleaning.

    She stood at the door of the kitchen looking at the kitchen, thinking that she had only been in a few hours ago, and she didn't want to.

    Yan Yi didn't come back at noon, only her and the child were left. She remembered that she seemed to have bought a self-heating rice with fish-flavored shredded pork in her treasure bag.