Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    Shen Meihua looked at Yan Yi who opened the drawer to find something, in order to ask him to take her there, she walked up to the table and said, "I cleaned up the house yesterday, what do you want? I'll give it to you. Look for it."

    Yan Yi glanced at the person who had been walking behind him since entering the house, seeing her diligent expression: "Passport."

    Passport? She has never seen this.

    He only had some pens and paper in his drawer, not even documents.

    Yan Yi was stunned when he saw her, a smile stuck on his face, and he didn't even notice the smile flashing in his eyes, and stood aside to signal her to look for him.

    Shen Meihua saw him? Waiting, she shook her head directly: "No? Have you seen your pass."

    Yan Yi didn't speak, turned around and went to the wardrobe A few seconds later, a small card made of paper appeared in his hand.

    Shen Meihua looked at the small card in his hand and was a little curious, she has not seen the pass of this era. Walking up to him, he opened his mouth and said, "I'll take a look."

    Minato moved his head to his side.

    Seeing her, Yan Yi kept his eyes fixed on the pass in his hand, looking at the top of her head, a faint scent came, he looked away uncomfortably, and put his hands into his pockets.

    Shen Meihua: "..."

    He did it on purpose, Shen Meihua watched his actions, didn't he glared at him angrily? Sister took her to the team to do it.

    The original owner had to apply for a pass before, but because he didn't stay for a long time, the matter came to an end.

    She will stay for a long time in the future. She has to get a pass. Without the pass, she cannot leave the army's door unless Yan Yi takes her out.

    Dali? It was already nine o'clock when he looked at the wall outside the door. Seeing that his uncle hadn't come out yet, he hurried to the door of the room and opened the door: "Uncle, it's nine o'clock."

    Seeing Dali, Shen Meihua pushed the door, instead of looking at Yan Yi, she walked quickly to the door and took Dali's hand: "Go."

    Seeing her mother coming out and holding her brother, he walked to the other side and held her hand. , the three of them walked out together.

    Yan Yi took the child and walked out without opening her mouth to stop her. She got up and followed behind them and closed the door.

    Shen Meihua saw him? Did she talk to him? Knowing that he agreed with her? She went. She took the child and stood at the door waiting for him. Locked the door and went downstairs together.

    Zhao Yuhe watched Meihua lead the adults and the two children to the front, followed by Head Yan, and said with a smile: "Meihua, are you going out? Then?"

    "Go? Sign up for Dali." Shen Meihua said After seeing those people looking at her? Yan Yi smiled secretly behind him, thinking of his sudden abnormality when he was upstairs, and it had nothing to do with her doing laundry downstairs.

    Worrying about him? After a while, he regretted not taking her there. He quickly continued, "Sister Yuhe, it's getting late. I'll take the children and come back to talk."

    Zhao Yuhe looked at Yan who was behind Meihua. The head of the regiment stood behind him patiently, without a trace of impatience. Thinking of his tolerance for what Meihua had done before, Meihua was really a blessed person. Thinking of his child's father, he sighed.