Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

    The next morning, Shen Meihua woke up early to shovel snow. When she came back from the children's room in the middle of the night, the snow in the yard was a little slippery.

    She took a shovel to clear a path in the middle of the yard, and shoveled the snow to both sides.

    It has been snowing in the past few days, and a thick layer of snow has accumulated in the yard. It is a little laborious to shovel, and she is tired and gasping for breath after shoveling twice.

    As soon as Dali and Yuanbao got up and opened the door, they saw their aunt shoveling snow in the yard with her back to them.

    "Brother, do we want to go?" Yuan Bao took his brother's hand and wanted to go to the kitchen, but he didn't want to disturb his mother.

    Shaking his head vigorously, he was afraid of disturbing his aunt and would be scolded for a while, so the two of them stood at the door watching her shoveling snow.

    Shen Meihua cleared a path and stopped immediately. She was a little too tired to breathe. Holding a shovel, she was about to turn around and go back to the house for a break. As soon as she turned around, she saw Dali and Yuanbao standing at the door of the house.

    A thin layer of snow fell on their shoulders, and it looked like they had been standing for a while.

    Shen Meihua pointed at their shoulders and asked them to pat them clean. They only had one piece of clothing, which would melt in a while, and they would not be able to change their clothes when they got wet.

    She waited for the two of them to finish filming, and said to them: "The toothbrush and toothpaste are on the kitchen stove, remember to brush your teeth, don't use too much force."

    She used the toothbrush bought by the supply and marketing agency in the morning, and the quality was not very good, and it was very strong. Toothbrush sheds bristles.

    After she finished speaking, she leaned the shovel against the door, walked into the room, picked up the rag on the table and wiped it up. Last time Shen Aiwei came to mend the missing corner of the table, now the table is very stable and won't sway. .

    Dali and Yuanbao walked to the kitchen one after the other. As soon as they entered the door, they saw two toothbrushes and toothpaste on the kitchen stove.

    The toothbrush and toothpaste looked brand new.

    Yuanbao looked at the toothbrush on the stove, his eyes lit up, he had seen brother Dalong used this to brush his teeth, he also wanted to use this to brush his teeth, and looked up at his brother on the side.

    "Brother, brush your teeth."

    Seeing Yuanbao looking eagerly at him, Dali recalled that his aunt hadn't hit them in the past few days, so he nodded to Yuanbao and asked him to get it.

    Seeing that his brother agreed, Yuanbao smiled like a flower. He walked quickly to the stove with his calf, and reached out and took two toothbrushes and handed them to his brother: "Brother, here."

    Vigorously took the toothbrush in Yuanbao's hand, The two of them squatted in front of the kitchen and brushed their teeth together.

    "Brother, it's not delicious." Yuanbao opened his mouth to let his brother see the foam in his mouth. He secretly tasted it, and it was salty.

    Shen Meihua went out with a rag and saw two little guys squatting at the kitchen door brushing their teeth, Yuanbao opened his mouth and let Dali look at his mouth full of foam.