Chapter 134

Chapter 134

    Shen Meihua got up and walked to the front of the cabinet, opened the drawer, and took out the notebook at the bottom. This notebook recorded many future events. Dali and Yuanbao grew up slowly. If they found it, they would cause a lot of trouble. .

    She thought about it, and tore off the notes in her hand, page by page, halfway through, when there was a sound of pushing the door in the room, Yan Yi was closing the door and entering the room, looking a little tired.

    "Have you eaten at night?" Shen Meihua thought about how busy he has been these days, worried that he didn't eat at night.

    General Yan Yi took off his coat and hung it on the hanger: "I didn't eat it."

    These days, he has been busy with food, and he doesn't even bother to eat.

    As soon as she heard that he hadn't eaten yet, she quickly put down the notebook in her hand and went to the kitchen to get him some food pads.

    Yan Yi's eyes fell on the notebook in her hand, and he unbuttoned his clothes for a while, then looked at her, and the two looked at each other.

    Seeing his sharp eyes, Shen Meihua explained, "This one is a little unsafe to stay at home. I plan to deal with it."

    Yan Yi revealed what she was hiding so much.

    After listening to her explanation, Yan Yi went to the table and took out a match to light the torn paper.

    The moment it was lit, the flame jumped up and turned into ashes in a few seconds.

    She didn't expect Yan Yi to burn the paper directly in the house: "I'll get a broom, you go take a bath." After she finished, she went to get a broom and sweep the ashes off the ground.

    Taking advantage of Yan Yi's free time to take a shower, he cleaned up the house again.

    Yan Yi took a shower and went back to the house to see her lying on the bed, her eyes fixed on him.

    Shen Meihua waited for him to wipe his head and go to bed. He tilted his body and turned to his side: "Director Wang from the grain station will come home in the afternoon? Let me go to the grain station to help distribute the food the day after

    tomorrow." She went to the grain station to help the day after tomorrow. She should be busy that day . It was very late, and I didn't know if the team would let her go to put food.

    Her nose was filled with the scent of the soap on his body, and when she put her nose to his neck, she smelled it, it was really fragrant.

    Yan Yi heard the implication in her words: "Don't worry, there will be a lot of people that day, be careful."

    This time, the people in the base will be dispatched the day after tomorrow, and a small team of people will be sent to stand guard to prevent Something unexpected happens.

    After he finished speaking, there was no response from the people around him. Half of his body was buried in his arms, and he kept sniffing his nose.

    "Sleep, wait a while? Go to the mountain." Yan Yi lifted the dishonest person in his arms, and the two lay side by side on the bed.

    Shen Meihua turned her head to look at Yan Yi in surprise: "Tonight? Are you going?"

    They only filled up such a big hole in the morning, so the food was enough for the base to eat for a long time.

    "The situation is tense all over the place now." Yan Yi didn't go on when he said this.