Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    Shen Meihua stayed in the hospital for three days before being discharged. As soon as she got home, she started the confinement mode.

    Mother Shen closed all the physical windows tightly, so as not to let a gust of wind in, and made a hat for her daughter, so that she could not take it off.

    "Mother, don't you have a hat?" Shen Meihua wore a hat that could be sewn by Shen's mother, and her head began to sweat.

    Now it's the hottest time of the year, sitting in the room and sweating without moving, wearing a special hat made by Mother Shen? And stockings, her whole body is a little hot .

    "Waiting, you can't see the wind at all now, can you take good care of it now, and you will suffer when I'm at my age." Mother Shen saw that her daughter took off the hat, and hurried Take her back.

    When she was young, she had a headache when she saw the wind, and when she saw the limelight, she felt a pain in her heart.

    "Mother..."

    Shen Meihua's words reached her lips, and before she could finish her words, her hat was buckled up.

    "Be obedient, wear it, I'll go wash Xiaoba's diaper." After finishing speaking, Mother Shen walked to the main room.

    "Da Yi, I'm going to wash, you go look at Meihua, don't let her take off her hat," Mother Shen kicked her son-in-law out of the bathroom.

    Dayi washes Xiaoba's diapers as soon as she comes back from get off work every day. Her son-in-law is so diligent, she is happy when she is a mother-in-law, so that her daughter can enjoy happiness.

    "I'll go after I wash it." Yan Yi didn't get up immediately, and then rubbed the diaper in his hand.

    "Go, I'll do the rest." Mother Shen pushed him out with a smile.

    Yan Yi didn't insist any longer, washed his hands and went back to the house.

    Yuan Bao lay on the bed and looked at his sister who was motionless with her eyes closed. After watching it for a while, she couldn't bear it anymore and asked, "Why is my sister sleeping all the time?"

    Shen Meihua endured her itchy scalp and said, "Because my sister is sleepy."

    Before, I didn't know who to listen to, babies were developing their brains when they were sleeping, and I didn't know if it was true or false.

    "When will my sister be sleepy?" Dali, who was lying on the left side of the bed, rushed to speak in front of his brother.

    The younger sister has been sleeping without waking up since she came back. He and his younger brother want to play with his younger sister.

    Shen Meihua saw the eager eyes of the two of them, and looked at Xiao Ba, who was asleep and fragrant. In addition to breastfeeding, Xiao Ba was sleeping most of the day.

    "I'll call you when my sister wakes up." The

    two brothers looked disappointed when they heard it. They lay beside the bed and looked at their sister, hoping that the sister would open her eyes to see them.

    "Auntie, I want to touch my sister." Vigorously looked at the chubby face of her sister, remembering the feeling she had touched before, and wanted to touch her again.

    Seeing Dali staring at her eagerly, Shen Meihua nodded in agreement and asked them to go out and wash their hands before touching them.

    Seeing that his mother agreed, Yuanbao excitedly pulled his brother out to wash his hands, and the two ran into Yan Yi's arms as soon as they arrived at the door.