Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    Six people, two people carry rice, four people sit on the bench and sieve the rice, the broken rice falls into the sack in front of him through the sieve, and the good rice is poured into the rice bucket on one side. When the bucket is full, the other two people carry it. into the granary.

    While shaking the sieve, Shen Meihua thought about the machines of later generations, if only there were machines, freeing her hands.

    The four of them sifted until noon, and the sacks in front of them were only half full, and their hands trembled when they were tired.

    "Hand is about to fall off." Hu Aiping frowned and shook her sour and disgusting hand. Since she was pregnant, she hadn't been so long since she was pregnant and had been shaking her shoulders.

    Shen Meihua on the side moved her hands, a feeling of soreness hit, rubbed her hands on her shoulders and eased for a while.

    The two walked to the door with their hands beating. As soon as Shen Meihua stepped out of the door of the food station, she saw Mother Shen with her child? Standing not far away, she went up to meet her.

    "Mother."

    Hu Aiping on the side saw Meijie calling out to the lady at the door, and she fixed her eyes? Seeing that the woman looked a bit like Meijie, she quickly followed up and called aunt.

    Mother Shen heard someone calling her aunt, followed the voice, and found her daughter? A young girl with a big belly was standing beside her, she looked like she was about to give birth, and took the child? She walked forward in three or two steps and smiled greet.

    "Mother, this is Hu Aiping." Shen Meihua took Hu Aiping and introduced her to Shen's mother.

    "This is Aiping, she looks really beautiful." When Mother Shen heard this, the smile on her face became even brighter.

    She knew the name, and her daughter wrote back that she had been close to Hu Aiping in the base, and the two were about the same age.

    Hu Aiping heard Shen's mother complimenting herself, and waved her hand embarrassedly. She couldn't compare with Meihua, especially after she was pregnant, her face had some heart spots, and now she was embarrassed to meet people every time she went out.

    Mother Shen took Hu Aiping's hand and invited, "My meal is ready, let's eat together."

    "Thank you aunt, my mother is still at home waiting for me to go back to eat, and I will go to my aunt's house to eat next time." Hu Aiping quickly refused, she didn't know that Shen's mother was coming, she didn't prepare anything, it's not good to go empty-handed.

    "Let your mother come with me, I cook a lot for lunch." Mother Shen retained.

    "Auntie, go next time." Hu Aiping couldn't stop her mother's enthusiasm, she turned to look at Meihua and asked her to help stop her mother.

    Shen Meijie received her signal for help: "Mother, I'll invite Aiping over to eat at home next time. Now go back and ask people to come and go to waste time? I've been working all morning and I'm hungry."

    Shen's mother still wanted to continue When she opened her mouth, she saw Hu Aiping nodding on the side, and after thinking about it, she didn't hold back.

    Seeing that Mother Shen didn't talk about eating, Hu Aiping said a few words to Mother Shen before getting up and leaving.

    "Mother." Yuanbao saw that his aunt was gone, and went to his mother's side to hold her hand.

    "Did you listen to my grandma at home?" Shen Meihua lowered her head and reached out to rub his head.

    "Be obedient." After Yuanbao finished speaking, he went to hold grandma's hand and asked grandma to speak.

    When Mother Shen saw her daughter, her hair was covered with a layer of ash, and she didn't care to look at her grandson. She reached out and patted her daughter's head: "Why are you so disgraced?"

    Shen Meihua heard this and reached out to pat the falling ash on her head. : "I was sifting rice in the morning." At

    this time, the rice was not as clean as the machines of later generations, and there was a lot of dust in it, and the dust was a bit heavy when sifting.

    When Mother Shen heard that it was sifting rice, she slammed her hands and swallowed the words. She went to work to work, how can she say that she went to work and didn't work.

    "Pay attention to your belly when you're doing it." After Mother Shen explained, she patted off the ashes on her daughter's body in three or two times, and a few people walked back.

    Shen Meihua pulled her vigorously and asked her mother Shen, "Mother, are you still used to it at home?"

    This is the first time Mother Shen has come to the base. Want? Cooking and doing housework.

    "What's not used to? Some eat, some wear, some sleep." Mother Shen said as she walked, her eyes falling on her daughter's hand rubbing her shoulder from time to time.

    Seeing Mother Shen's reaction, Shen Meihua knew that she should really be like what she said, and there was nothing she was not used to.

    "My arm hurts?"

    "It's a little sour." After sifting rice all morning, both hands were sore and sore.

    "I'll give you a squeeze when I go back." Mother Shen waved at Dali and asked him to come over.

    "No, it'll be fine in a while." Shen Meihua rejected Mother Shen's proposal.

    A few people stopped and walked, and when they got home, Shen Meijie washed her face and hands and sat on the table.

    There were three dishes and one soup on the table. When the lid of the dish was lifted, it was still steaming, and the aroma rushed into the nose.

    "Eat, it'll be cold for a while." Mother Shen filled the child with rice and handed the spoon to her daughter.

    "Grandma, I want to drink soup." Dali stood up with the bowl in both hands.

    Mother Shen was afraid that the soup would be spilled on the children, and the soup was placed at the innermost part of the dining table, a little far from the two children.

    Mother Shen tried the temperature and it was still a little hot: "Drink slowly."

    A few people ate quietly. After the meal, they vigorously took Yuanbao to play in the living room. Mother Shen and Shen Meihua packed up the tableware and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

    "Dayi comes back to talk to him and come back to eat at noon, how can the food in the cafeteria taste like home." Mother Shen handed the washed bowl to her daughter and asked her to rinse it off.

    Shen Meihua took the bowl: "Come back at night and ask him?"

    Yan Yi is busy and may not have time during this time? Come back for dinner.

    The two of them chatted one after another, packed up the dishes and went back to the room.

    Shen Meihua sat on the edge of the bed and reached out and rubbed her hands and shoulders. She was about to lie down when she heard the door open when Mother Shen walked in.

    Before she could ask Shen's mother, she saw Shen's mother reaching out to unbutton her and walking towards him.