Chapter 114

Chapter 114

    At home, Mother Shen was packing the eldest's luggage.

    Mother Shen heard the door open and saw that her daughter was back, put down her luggage and walked out?

    "Wash your hands and eat." She reached out and took her daughter's bag and hung it up. The meal was just on the table.

    "Where's Dad and Big Brother?" Shen Mei Hua washed her hands and looked around and didn't see the two of them.

    "He? The two went to the base with Dali and Yuanbao." The

    two came to the base for the first time and wanted to go out to have a look. When Dali and Yuanbao heard it, they pulled the person who came? They went out? They went for two hours. Haven't come back yet.

    "Then wait for Dad and the others to come back and eat together." Shen Meihua put down the dishes, she wasn't very hungry now.

    Seeing her daughter, Shen's mother moved the bowl and chopsticks and put them into her hands: "You eat first, and you have to go to the grain station later. Your father and the others can eat them anytime.

    The food can be reheated when it is cold . Can you wait for someone?

    Shen's mother sat on the seat and looked at it and asked, "Is the grain station busy today? "

    It's alright. Tomorrow will be busy. The team has to give food to the grain station." "Shen Mei Hua told the team about the supply of food, so that Mother Shen could prepare.

    "Does the team really want to give food to the food station?" Mother Shen was surprised.

    There were so many people in the team, what did you give them to Da Yi?

    Shen Mei Hua knew what Mother Shen was thinking, and said, "The team will make arrangements, don't worry. "The

    team gave food to the grain station, what should be considered? All of them have been considered.

    When Mother Shen heard that, she must have thought about all the things she was worried about in the team.

    "Eat more food. "Mother Shen saw that her daughter only eats and seldom picks vegetables, so she took the chopsticks on the side for her to pick up.

    During this time, Mei Jie was working and taking care of her children, and she lost a lot of weight.

    "Enough of the mother's food, I'll eat it myself." Shen Meihua flashed to the side with the bowl, can't eat anymore, since she gave birth to Xiaoba, her belly has grown a lot than before. The fat, all of them when you sit down? Squeeze together.

    Mother Shen put Cai into her daughter's bowl: "You only have a few mouthfuls of vegetables, eat more." These days Meijie eats like a chicken when she arrives for dinner.