Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Yuanbao and Dali heard Grandma Wang's voice and ran towards her with a smile.

    "Grandma Wang."

    Wang Hua smiled and hugged Dali and Yuanbao who were threw into her arms. She touched the two thick jackets with her hands, stopped her hands, and looked up at Shen Meihua, who was standing not far away.

    Shen Meihua looked at the old man holding the children. Although her hair was a little gray, she looked energetic.

    She is Uncle Wang's mother. She takes care of her two children very much. The two children like this grandma Wang very much.

    "Auntie." Shen Meihua stepped forward to greet her.

    Wang Hua responded with a smile, looked at her gauze-covered head, and said, "What's wrong with the head?"

    Shen Meihua subconsciously touched her head when she heard it. She's been so busy these days that she forgot the wound on her head.

    "I bumped into it accidentally." I didn't feel the pain at first, but when Aunt Wang mentioned it, she suddenly felt a little bit of pain because of the psychological effect. She touched her head and replied.

    Wang Hua saw that she was touching her head, and the gauze on her head was dirty, and said, "Hands are dirty, you can't touch it."

    Shen Meihua retracted her hand when she heard it, and smiled awkwardly at the green moss on her hand, she couldn't walk up the mountain just now , She propped up the tree and borrowed strength from time to time, and it was estimated that she didn't notice it when she rubbed her hand.

    After Wang Hua finished speaking, she just smiled and didn't speak when she saw her, unlike when she usually heard people talk about her, she immediately frowned, and she couldn't help but look at her a few more times.

    "Aunt Wang, you still come to the mountain on such a cold day." Two more women came down the mountain and shouted towards them.

    Shen Meihua looked at the voice, and saw two middle-aged women with large bags in their hands, one of whom was walking towards them with a pole in his hand.

    She looked back and glanced at the child and her empty hand for a few seconds. They walked in a hurry and forgot to bring their tools.

    "The sun is good today, let's go out for a walk, this old bone should rust if it doesn't move." Wang Hua said with a smile, she came in the morning, and her daughter-in-law stopped her, so she let her out.

    The other two also laughed when they heard it, walked to Aunt Wang's side, reached out to touch the heads of the two children, and didn't look at Shen Meihua who was on one side the whole time.

    "Auntie." Yuanbao and Dali shouted, and their little hands grabbed their hands.

    The two laughed and talked to Dali and Yuanbao, as if Shen Meihua on the side did not exist.

    Shen Meihua looked at the two people in front of her and learned from memory that they couldn't see how the original owner treated the child like that. They stopped a few times and were scolded by the original owner a few times. To help Yuanbao and Dali, but every time I see the original master either ignore it, or make a sneer.

    One of them glanced at Shen Meihua who was standing on the side, saw her standing on the side and didn't speak, glanced at her, and suddenly said, "Gui Lan, why are you blocking Ren Meihua's way, get out of the way, don't go down the mountain for a while. You know Meihua's strength."