Chapter 95

Chapter 95

    Shen Meihua looked at the man who insisted on asking her age, turned his eyes away, and said nothing.

    Li Wei saw? She didn't speak, and looked sharply at Shen Meihua in front of her, "You're dumb?"

    After he finished speaking, the person in front of him still didn't respond, and suddenly smiled: "Speak hard, okay, it's better to keep doing this. Hard."

    "Someone reported that you were selling grain? What did you sell?"

    Shen Meihua saw that as soon as he came up, he said she was selling grain and explained, "No? Selling grain, I just saw that woman? After receiving the food, I exchanged the cornmeal I received with her."

    "It's not a salesman, why did that person report you." Li Wei raised his eyes and snorted softly from his nostrils.

    "The person who reported at the time wanted to buy the grain I had at a high price, but I didn't sell it, and then what happened now." Shen Meihua said this and did not go on.

    When Li Wei heard this, he thought for a moment, then turned his head slightly and asked the people around him to go to the registration place at the gate, so that they could bring Wang Hua over?

    Shen Meihua stood aside and watched as he whispered to the people around him, his voice was so low that he couldn't hear what he said.

    After Li Wei gave instructions to the people around him, he then asked, "You know that woman?"

    Shen Meihua: "I don't know."

    "I don't know. You gave the food you received to others." Li Wei raised his brows when he finished speaking.

    "I don't know that doesn't mean I can't exchange food for her, her family is short of food, and the children are waiting for that food. My family is not in a hurry for the food, didn't the chairman say it? Unity and friendship, help each other, I Where did you do it wrong?" Shen Meihua replied in a flat tone.

    See Li Wei? She defended her words, but she couldn't pick out a single fault. No? She answered and asked, "I don't know, how did you know her family was short of food?"

    "She stood at the door of the food station and cried while saying The family is short of food, and the children in the family have not had enough to eat for several days." Shen Meihua explained the content of the woman's cry at that time.

    If she hadn't heard? That woman was crying so sadly, she wouldn't move. She sold the food to the woman with compassion. The food was nothing to her, but to the woman's family it might be life-saving food.

    After listening to Li Wei, he asked, "Do you still remember what that woman looked like?"

    Shen Meihua listened to him asking about the woman's appearance, and looked at the man in front of him. Could it be that he wanted to arrest the woman as well? ??

    "I don't remember?"

    Li Wei saw that she didn't cooperate, laughed lightly, and asked, "I really don't remember? Or don't want to say it?"

    Seeing Shen Meihua, he smiled, knowing that he didn't believe what she said, and said directly : "I really don't remember?"

    "You forget quickly."

    Shen Meihua didn't answer, looked down at the table leg with the missing corner, ignoring his irony.

    See Li Wei? She started not to speak again, and a nameless fire appeared in her heart: "I ask you one last time, do you still remember the appearance of the woman