Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    "Mother, the uncles are watching us." Yuanbao whispered close to Mother.

    Shen Meihua raised her eyes, all the people who were watching them retracted? She lowered her head to eat.

    "Because everyone hasn't seen Yuanbao, and I want to see what Yuanbao looks like." After she explained with Yuanbao, she saw Yan Yi come back with a meal.

    Yan Yi put the food in front of a few people and asked, "Say? What?"

    Before he even walked in front of a few people, he saw the two of them moving their mouths and wondering what they were saying.

    "Dad, mother and I are talking? Uncles have been watching us." Yuanbao spoke before mother.

    Those uncles would still smile at him when they saw him, but when mother looked at them, they immediately moved away from seeing her.

    Yan Yi glanced around, and he didn't have time to take it back. Some of them bumped into him, some hurriedly retracted their eyes, some didn't look at him, and some said hello.

    "Eat." Yan Yi handed Yuanbao and Dali the chopsticks in his hand to let them eat.

    "I don't eat meat." Shen Meihua looked at the meat on the plate and asked Yan Yi to give it to the children, her hand could not reach the two of them.

    During the Chinese New Year, she ate a lot of meat, and now she doesn't want to eat it at all when she sees it.

    Yan Yi glanced at the lean meat on her plate, he had already picked out the fat meat: "Two bites?"

    Now that her stomach is getting bigger and bigger, she needs to eat some meat to supplement it.

    Shen Meihua wanted to talk again, seeing Yan Yi's brows gradually drawn together, he swallowed the words he was about to speak, and ate the dishes on the plate.

    There was one meat and two vegetarian dishes on the plate, and the vegetarian dishes tasted a bit bland. She finished the vegetarian dishes on the plate, glanced at the lean meat, and put the untouched meat on Yan Yi's plate, leaving two pieces. Put it in your mouth.

    She saw Yan Yi's face sinking as soon as she finished the meat, and hurriedly chewed the meat in her mouth and swallowed it into her stomach: "I'm full, the rest can't be wasted, you eat quickly, I'm tired, want to go back? Lie down."

    She finished and smiled at him ingratiatingly.

    Yan Yi pursed his lips and looked at her for a few seconds, then looked away, put the meat from the plate to the children's plate, and then ate.

    Seeing that he didn't say anything, Shen Meihua put on a straight face and touched his arm: "Yan Yi, are you angry?"

    Yan Yi glared at her and said coldly, "Don't do anything outside, pay attention. Influence."

    Shen Meihua: "..."

    She honestly retracted her hand and glanced at him, well, he was obviously angry.

    Shen Meihua paused for a few seconds, then stretched out his hand and took a piece of meat from his plate, put it in his mouth and chewed it, then motioned to Yan Yi for her to eat.

    The meat in the cafeteria tasted good, but she really didn't want to eat it, so she looked at Yan Yi next to her while chewing. He didn't? He looked up at her, as if she didn't exist.