Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Shen Mei Hua and Yan Yi looked at each other for a few seconds and turned around, looking at the review of soaking in water in the basin with distress.

    Seeing her, Yan Yi looked at the foot basin with a tangled face, motionless, and glanced at her feet, which were already frozen red: "There are 20 minutes to turn off the lights."

    Shen Mei Hua heard him every time It was the same urging sound. He bent down and walked to the living room with the foot basin in his hand. He took out the letter inside and smashed it. Are you sure? There is a possibility that it can be put together again? into the bathroom.

    Go to the door of the children's room, open the door, go to the bed and cover them with the quilt, close the door and go back to the room.

    Yan Yi heard the door open, and when she walked over to the bed, closed the book in her hand, put it aside, stretched out her hand and squeezed her forehead.

    Seeing that he was about to fall asleep, Shen Meihua thought that they were going to the city tomorrow. She lifted the quilt and sat on the bed and asked, "What time do you leave tomorrow."

    Yan Yi: "Have breakfast.

    " Will it be a bit late?" It's almost eight o'clock after they have eaten breakfast, the base is far from the city, and when they arrive in the city? It's almost noon before they go shopping, and the time will be a little tight.

    "It's not too late."

    Shen Mei Hua: "......"

    He said that if it's not too late, then it's not too late, Shen Mei Hua lay back on the bed, her head resting on her arms, ready to sleep.

    When Yan Yi saw her motionless back, he said in a low voice, "The base is full of mountain roads, the roads are uneven, the sky is not bright, and the lights are not far."

    Shen Mei Hua was slightly startled when she heard Yan Yi's words, and turned her head. Looking at him, didn't expect him to explain the reason, he is a person who can never say a second sentence.

    In winter, it's late at night, and it's not too late to leave at 8:00. There are still people in the car, and their safety is the most important thing.

    Seeing her, Yan Yi moved his mouth and wanted to speak, waiting for her to speak.

    Seeing him looking at her, Shen Mei Hua couldn't remember what she wanted to say. Seeing that he was waiting, she said, "There are ten minutes before the lights are turned off. Turn off the lights and go to bed." After speaking, she turned her head and lay down. good.

    She? How long has it been in the room? When it was dark, the quilt on her body moved to the side. She put her head on her head and closed her eyes, thinking about what she would buy tomorrow.

    Early the next morning, it was just dawn when Shen Mei Hua opened her eyes and there was no figure around her. She glanced at the clock on the wall and it was seven o'clock. She quickly got up and put on her clothes to go out.

    In the living room? Have you looked around? Did you see Yan Yi's figure? The lunch box in the kitchen was not on the table, so he should have gone to make a meal.

    She washed and pushed open the door of the children's room. Dali was wearing clothes on the bed, and Zheng Xiang was sleeping on the side of Yuanbao.

    Seeing my aunt come in vigorously, I quickly put on the towel wrapped around my neck, and turned around to call out the ingot beside me.

    Yuanbao heard his brother's shouting, moved his body, buried his head in the quilt? He then went to sleep, just as he put his head in, he heard his mother's voice.