chapter Five

chapter Five

    "Meihua, if you have anything to do, let Uncle Wang come back with a message." Shen Aiguo sent them to the door without going in. There is still a lot of work at home waiting for him to go back.

    Uncle Wang's daughter is in their village, and from time to time, she goes back to see her daughter and grandson.

    Shen Meihua nodded in agreement and said, "It's getting late, hurry up and leave." The

    original owner's mother's house is a little far away, and the original owner's eldest brother is not leaving now, and it is estimated that he will be late for lunch.

    Shen Aiguo lowered his head and reached out to touch Yuanbao and Dali, asking them to be obedient. He raised his head and said to his sister, "Don't forget what Mother said."

    Seeing that he was worried that she would hit the child after he left, Shen Meihua reassured him. He turned his head to look at Yuanbao and Dali who were on the side.

    Before she left in the morning, Mother Shen kept saying that she should come back and treat the two children well, and she must not beat the children as often as before.

    Yuanbao's little hand held his uncle's hand tightly, not wanting to let him go, his face full of reluctance.

    Shen Aiguo talked to the two children for a while before driving the car back.

    Shen Meihua at the door was waiting for Shen Aiguo to go away and was about to turn around and go back to the house, when he saw Yuanbao and Dali standing beside him, still reluctantly looking at the entrance of the village.

    "Go back to the house." Shen Meihua walked to the door and called to the two of them.

    The wind has been blowing outside, and it is easy to catch a cold after standing for a long time.

    When Yuanbao heard his mother's words, he held the corner of his clothes with his little hands and looked up at his brother. He didn't want to go back to the house, he wanted to go home with his uncle.

    Dali didn't look at his aunt, took Yuanbao's hand and led him into the house.

    The three of them walked into the house one after the other.

    Shen Aiguo took a few steps and looked back at the little girl who was walking into the house. He was a little worried at the long distance between her and the children. She hoped that this time she really figured it out. She sighed and drove the bullock cart. Go forward.

    As soon as Shen Meihua entered the house, she sat on the bench. The road in the village was uneven, the ox cart was swaying, her ass was about to fall apart, and her bones were crisp.

    "Come in." She waved to the two who were standing at the door who dared not come in. It was cold outside, and their frozen faces flushed.

    As soon as she finished speaking, the two of them seemed to be frightened and ran back to the house.

    Shen Meihua: "......"

    She just wanted them to come in and sit and have a rest, did they think she was going to beat them?

    It's not a problem for the children to be so afraid of her. Shen Meihua sat on the bench and thought about a method. Gradually, she felt a little cold, and when she looked up, it snowed outside.

    Looking at the snow on the ground, she thought of the thin black quilt the children covered, and the little thin jackets they were wearing. She got up and went back to the house, took out a thick quilt from the original owner's cabinet and pushed them away. door.