Chapter 109

Chapter 109

    Shen Meihua followed Meng Lin to lift the rice on the scale, and it was not until noon that all the grain was finished and carried to the grain station.

    "Half of the people sifted rice in the afternoon." After Wang Weiguo finished speaking, he stretched out his hand and ordered a few people: "Meng Lin and Wang Man, you two stay, and the others will go to sifter rice.

    " ?, I went to the backyard to fetch water and wash my hands. I moved the food for the morning. I couldn't see my hands when they were dirty.

    Meng Lin saw that Director Wang assigned Sister Meihua to dry the rice, and after waiting for someone to leave, she secretly said, "Sister Meihua, you are tired of sieving and call me, and I will sift."

    Shen Meihua saw that Meng Lin was worried that she was tired . She smiled and said, "Okay, I'll call you when I'm tired."

    In fact, she prefers to sieve rice rather than overweight. The sifter can be used as a bench only manually, and overweight people have to bend over and can't stop.

    After taking a break at noon, I hurried back to eat a meal and went back to the grain station to screen rice. I was busy until the grain station closed before I stopped my work and went home.

    Seeing her daughter standing at the door with sweat all over her face, Mother Shen quickly pulled people in: "Go wash, you are covered in sweat and ashes."

    "Okay?" After Shen Meihua replied, she took her clothes to the bathroom to flush took a hot shower.

    After taking a quick shower and feeding, Xiao Ba, the whole body was paralyzed on the bed, motionless.

    Not long after lying down, the door was pushed open with a creak, and a small figure stepped in.

    When Shen Meihua heard the movement, she slowly turned over to look at the door, and turned her head to see Yuanbao pushing the door in.

    Yuan Bao leaned on the bed with both hands on his back, leaned over to his mother's side, and whispered to her, "Mother has been good? I haven't played with him for a few days."

    Seeing Yuan Bao shouting, Shen Meihua didn't speak, took him into her arms, and asked softly, "What's wrong?"

    "Mother don't go to work." Glancing at her mother, she looked nervous for fear that her mother would not agree.

    When Shen Meihua heard this, she immediately understood that she had been so busy these days that she was dizzy and turned around. As soon as she got home, she would feed Xiao Ba, and after feeding and eating, she would go back to the house to sleep, and she would meet Dali and Yuanbao in a day. On both sides, words can't say a few words.

    She lowered her head and looked at Yuanbao, rubbed his soft hair, and said, "If my mother doesn't go to work, my family will have no money. If you don't have money, you can't buy food. If you don't have food, you'll be hungry."

    Yuan Bao looked a little hesitant when he heard that he couldn't eat enough. After thinking about it for a few seconds, he opened his mouth and said, "I'll eat a little bit later." After saying that, his thumb pinched the tip of his index finger, he only ate so much, more If he didn't eat, he wanted to be with his mother.     When Shen Meihua heard this, she couldn't help laughing and crying. She was also a little sad. She

    lowered her head and kissed Yuanbao.

The two will play and talk.

    When Yuan Bao heard this, his eyes lit up and he nodded vigorously: "I'm going to sleep with my mother tonight.

    " .

    During this period, she neglected the children a little, and Dali was more sensitive than Yuanbao. If she didn't explain it to him, he was afraid that he would have to think more.

    When I entered the house vigorously, I called out to my aunt.

    Shen Meihua waved vigorously at Chao and asked him to come to bed and play with Yuanbao.

    Vigorously glanced at the ingot who jumped onto the bed and jumped on the bed. After hesitating for a few seconds, he took off his shoes and climbed onto the bed, secretly looking at his aunt.

    Shen Meihua saw Dali Xiao's cautious eyes, smiled encouragingly at him, and motioned him to play with Yuanbao.

    Seeing this, Dali showed a smile on his face, and jumped up on the bed with Yuanbao. There was laughter in the room, and the voice was very low, as if he was afraid of waking up Xiaoba.

    As soon as Yan Yi entered the door, he heard laughter coming from the room, and a smile filled his lips. When he opened the door, he saw Meihua lying on the bed with her arms up and watching Zhenghuan's Yuanbao and Dali jumping on the bed.

    When Shen Meihua heard the movement, she looked up and saw Yan Yi standing at the door. She stretched out her hand to stop the two dancing Zhenghuan: "Have you eaten yet?"

    "Have you eaten in the team." Pull out the belt.

    Seeing that his belt was pulled out, Shen Meihua quickly stopped him: "The children are still there." When
Yan Yi heard this, the movements of his hands stopped, waiting for her next words.