Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    Yuan Bao looked at the uncles below with sweat on their foreheads, then turned to look at his aunt: "Mother, the uncles are covered in sweat, why don't they go home."

    Shen Meihua retracted her gaze a little reluctantly after hearing Dali's words, and said. : "The uncles are training."

    The way this group of men is training is really attractive. She hasn't seen so many men for a long time? Many men, who stay at home with the children all day, can often be seen Only Yan Yi.

    Yuanbao nodded his head, seemingly understanding but not understanding, and followed his mother to look down.

    Yan Yi looked at the three people by the window and looked downstairs, coughed a few times, but got no response, frowned slightly, paused for a few seconds and walked to a few people, and said coldly, "Go home."

    Shen Meihua Hearing Yan Yi's voice suddenly, he was startled, and turned his head to look at the person beside him. As soon as his eyes met his, he glanced at her, walked out, and arrived at the door in a few seconds.

    "You walk slowly." She quickly pulled Dali and Yuanbao to follow him.

    Yan Yi heard the shouts of his descendants and slowed down.

    Shen Meihua took the child out and saw him standing outside the door waiting. Seeing her come out, she took the lead and went down.

    What does she think? Yan Yi is a little weird?

    Several people passed by the playground, and the sound of the drill became louder and louder. Before she could look at the playground on one side, Yan Yi who was beside her suddenly accelerated and walked forward.

    "Uncle, wait for me." Seeing his uncle walking farther and farther, Dali stretched his legs and ran forward.

    Shen Meihua glanced at Yan Yi who suddenly quickened his pace, what happened to him? Just as he was about to shout at him, a soldier came not far away, saluted Yan Yi and stopped, and the two were talking.

    "Mother, go." Yuanbao shook her hand when she saw that her mother had stopped.

    "Wait until Daddy says it's okay to go, let's watch the uncles on the playground." Shen Meihua saw Yan Yi talking to people, and it was a little bad for her to take her child there, so she pulled Yuanbao to the side and watched the people on the playground train.

    Yan Yi explained a few words to Yan Yi's people and asked him to go back first.

    The man glanced at the person sitting next to Head Yan, and took the initiative to say, "Head, I'll have someone arrange a car to take you and your sister-in-law back."

    "No need." The person who took them back in the car waved him to go to work, and they walked back.

    Shen Meihua saw the picture of Yan Yi waving his hand to signal people to leave, and she felt a pity for a while. She wanted to take a car, but didn't want to walk. It took half an hour to walk from the army to her home.

    She walked to Yan Yi's side, tugged at his sleeve, and said, "Yan Yi, I want to take a car."

    Yan Yi glanced at Meihua, who wanted to take a car, and said lightly, "Sit later."

    Doctor? Said that she is about to give birth? She has to walk more.

    When Shen Meihua heard him say in a flat tone and then sat down, she felt a chill in her heart and looked at him resentfully.