Chapter 96

Chapter 96

    Xiao Ba couldn't eat milk, nor did he eat wheat milk essence. He cried for most of the afternoon, and his throat was hoarse.

    "Something's delayed." Yan Yi heard his daughter's cry, went to his mother's side and reached out to hug Xiaoba.

    Xiao Bayi came into his arms, the cry was weak, his nose moved, he didn't smell the familiar smell, and he opened his mouth and cried at random.

    Shen Mei Hua saw that Xiao Ba was crying so badly, and knew that she was hungry: "I'll go wash my hands, I'll be there in a while."

    She stayed in the little dark room for a long time, and she didn't know what to do with her body. How much? Less bacteria, Xiaoba is still young, with weak resistance, dare not take risks, hurried back to the house to change clothes and wash hands.

    Seeing that her daughter was returning to the house to change clothes, Mother Shen sighed angrily.

    "You hurry up? The child is waiting for milk." Mother Shen urged behind her daughter.

    "Alright soon." Shen Mei Hua was also anxious in her heart. She changed her clothes in two or three times, washed her hands and face, walked quickly to Yan Yi's side, and reached out to take the little eight in his arms.

    Xiao Bayi entered her mother's arms? She kept her head against her mother's chest.

    Shen Mei Hua saw that Xiao Ba was crying with sweat all over her head. She ignored Yan Yi and Mother Shen who were beside her, and pulled aside her clothes to breastfeed.

    As soon as he entered his mouth, Xiao Ba held the soft hands in both hands, and swallowed it one by one with the strength of sucking milk.

    Shen Mei Hua looked at Xiao Ba who was devouring the food in her arms. The more she looked at her, the more guilty she felt in her heart. Because of her inattentiveness, the child was hungry all afternoon. She shouldn't be so careless and just change food near the food station. , was reported and caught, and she will never be so careless in the future.

    She hugged the little eight in her arms with one hand, and reached out to wipe the sweat from the

    little eight's head. After stopping, Shen Mei Hua gently patted her on the back and coaxed her to fall asleep. After a few moments, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

    "Put the child back in the room, I'll go and call Dali and they'll come back for dinner." Mother Shen cooked dinner and came out to see the child fall asleep, and asked her to carry her into the room.

    "Mother, I'm going to call, you take Xiaoba back to the house." Shen Mei Hua saw that Shen's mother was going out, so she hurriedly stopped.

    As soon as Mother Shen went out, she and Yan Yi were the only two left at home. When she thought about what she did today, she felt so guilty that she didn't dare to face Yan Yi alone, so she needed to slow down.

    When she was feeding the child, Yan Yi stood beside her and looked at her and the child without making a sound. The more silent he was, the more uncertain she was in her heart.

    Mother Shen felt that something was wrong when she saw her daughter's abnormal behavior, like she didn't want to stay in the same room with her son-in-law.

    At this time, she didn't know what happened to Meihua outside.

    "Mother, hug me." Shen Mei Hua handed Xiao Ba to Mother Shen, opened the door, and wanted to go out to call Dali and they came back for dinner.