Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Did he give her a red envelope?

    Shen Meihua raised her eyes to look at Yan Yi, not expecting that he would give her a red envelope.

    Yan Yi saw that she was looking at him in surprise, a smile appeared on his face, and said softly: "No??" The ending sound rose.

    "Want?" She reached out and took the red envelope from his hand.

    I was in a low mood at first, but get up now.

    Every New Year, her parents would give her New Year's money and keep this habit until she passed through. She doesn't want it after work. Her parents said that she is not married or a child, and the New Year's money cannot be less.

    Yan Yi saw that after she received the red envelope, she was flipping through the red envelope in her hand in novelty, not as gloomy as she was at the dinner table just now.

    "Dad, where's mine." Yuanbao saw that his father gave his mother a red envelope, and stretched out his hand to pull his father's hand, he also wanted to.

    Yan Yi saw that Dali and Yuanbao were waiting for the red envelope, thinking that there was only one red envelope left in their pockets, and pointed to the red envelope in their hands: "No more?"

    Yuanbao and Dali were a little disappointed when they heard it, not happy. Lucky money, the two hugged his legs.

    "Give it at night." Yan Yi saw that the two of them were trying to ask for a red envelope, so wait a while and then repackage it.

    At first, he only packaged two of the children's red envelopes. When he saw her staring at the red envelopes in the children's hands, he gave one, and the remaining red envelopes were not enough for the two to share.

    When Yuanbao heard the red envelope, he let go of his father's legs happily, and followed his brother hand in hand to go to the bench to open the red envelope given by his mother.

    "Brother, look?" Yuan Bao didn't know Qian, so he took out the money from the paper and shook it in front of his brother.

    Vigorously looking at the one dollar in Yuanbao's hand, he stretched out his hand and took out the one dollar in his red envelope, grinning very happily.

    The two of them touched the money in their hands for a while, and then put them in front of their eyes for a while.

    "Shen Meihua looked at Yuanbao and they opened the red envelope, turned her head and asked Yan Yi: "I opened it too?? "

    Yan Yi looked at the one dollar in the children's hands, coughed lightly, and nodded slightly uncomfortably.

    She reached out and opened the red envelope in her hand, and was a little shocked to see the amount in the red envelope, did she read it wrong?

    I looked at it again, and there was a dime lying in it, that's right.

    She stretched out her hand and took out a dime in it, turned her head to look at the Yuanbao and the one dollar in their hands, the contrast was a bit tragic, and she looked back at Yan Yi who was on the side.

    His dime was beyond her expectations. In her impression, he was very generous to her, and he was very willing to spend money.

    Seeing her look of surprise, Yan Yi looked away from her and changed the subject: "The water in the pot is boiling? Go wash it first."