Chapter 131

Chapter 131

    Without giving Yan Yi time to speak, she continued: "I am from 60 years later? In the winter of the previous year, I was lying on the bed at home, the phone fell and hit my face, and then I woke up and came to this era. ?."

    When she first got dressed, she tried many ways to get it back, but she never succeeded. At that time, every day was a torment for her, and she never thought that two years had passed in the blink of an eye. Less and less think of the people and things of that era.

    Last winter? Yan Yi recalled that at that time it was when his application for divorce report had just come down.

    He recalled her strange actions from then on, and all of them were correct, she really came from the future.

    When the guess becomes true, the feeling in my heart is indescribable.

    Seeing Shen Meihua? Yan Yi didn't speak, took a deep breath and prepared to talk about today's key points.

    "After I came, I found that I also brought the food from my home in the future era." After she finished speaking, she put her hands behind her back and took a bottle of milk from the space and put it in front of him.

    "This is our milk, and the mouth of the bottle is the production date."

    Yan Yi watched her conjure up a bottle of milk he had never seen before, and moved to the mouth of the bottle she said. The string of numbers further confirms that she is from the future.

    Seeing Shen Meihua? He didn't speak, and anxiety began to spread.

    "Why did you say it?" Yan Yi's voice was hoarse.

    If she doesn't say, he won't even die? Ask.

    Shen Meihua was startled by his question, why did he sound like he knew that she was not Shen Meihua, did he know?

    She asked tentatively, "Do you know me?...I'm not Yuanbao's mother?"

    Yan Yi didn't speak, got up and walked to the closet, opened the drawer, took out the book that was pressed at the innermost, and put the The eggshells picked up on the ground were handed to her.

    Shen Meihua looked at the notebook and Eggshell in front of her, and looked up at Yan Yi with a look of astonishment.

    It turned out that he had long ago that she was not the Shen Meihua of this era.

    The room fell silent, no one opened the door, and the laughter of Dali and Yuanbao came from outside, which could be heard very clearly in the quiet room.

    She always thought that she was hiding well, but it turned out that Yan Yi had already discovered it.

    Thinking of these days, he may have been playing with her and said bitterly, "Since you know me? It's not Shen Meihua, why didn't you expose me?

    " , stretched out his hand to hug the person into his arms.

    He loves her no matter who she is.

    Shen Meihua heard? He said that he loved her, he couldn't help crying anymore, buried in his arms, and hugged him tightly with both hands.

    This secret has always been in her heart, and every now and then, she will remind her that it is not Shen Meihua. When he thinks of being discovered by Yan Yi, he might regard her as an alien and hand her over to the superior, which makes him feel extremely uncomfortable.