Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    "The food is going to be cold, let's eat." Shen Meihua looked away from the father and son, and carried the lunch box to the table and placed it on the table.

    Yan Yi put his son on the ground, and the two walked to the table and sat down.

    Shen Meihua walked to the kitchen, took out the tableware and put it on the table, and reached out to open the lunch box.

    Today, Yan Yi has eaten a lot of food. All the lunch boxes on the fifth floor are full. This is because she is tired from fighting today. Do you need more supplements?

    She opened the lunch box on the fifth floor and was stunned. It was stuffed full of dried chili peppers. She looked up at Yan Yi, who was placing the tableware and chopsticks, thinking that yesterday she said she wanted to eat chili peppers, and today he really got her chili peppers.

    So he came back so late for dinner, to get these chili peppers?

    Shen Meihua looked at the chili peppers in the lunch box, thinking that she would not have to cover up to eat chili peppers in the future, she was overjoyed, she looked up at Yan Yi, and wanted to say thank you to him, but she swallowed the words, facing him? Smile slightly.

    When Yan Yi set the table and chopsticks, he saw her standing, smiling at the table, looking at the peppers in the lunch box, looking away, and serving Yuanbao with rice.

    "Dad, my brother hasn't eaten yet." Yuanbao looked at the food on the table, and the little boy asked Daddy with chopsticks in his hand.

    "Dali is still sleeping, I'll save some food for him to eat when he wakes up." Shen Meihua put the chili peppers aside, took the empty bowl and mixed some of each dish into the bowl.

    Shen Meihua finished the meal and watched? Yuanbao, who hadn't moved his chopsticks, stretched out his hand to take an order for him, and said, "Hurry up, it will be cold in a while." He was so sad when he cried just now, so he needs to eat more tonic.     Yuanbao held the chopsticks and looked at the dishes that the mother had put for him in the bowl, looked up at the mother and saw that she was smiling at him, immediately lowered his head and ate the food in the bowl one by one, looking at his mother from time to time while eating. .     Shen Meihua thought about how to eat those dried chili peppers, now that there is nothing to open fire at home, she can't eat these dried chili peppers, and she will definitely not be able to eat them.

    Yan Yi raised his hand to pick up vegetables and saw that her eyes had been falling on the lunch box containing peppers, frowning from time to time.

    "Don't like to eat dried chili?"

    "I'm thinking about how to eat it. There is no food to cook at home." Shen Meihua was worrying about how to eat when she suddenly heard him speak, and her heart skipped a beat.

    Yan Yi glanced at her, as if he didn't expect her because of this problem.

    "The food is fried again with peppers on the stove."

    Shen Meihua's eyes lit up when she heard his words, yes, she can chop up the dried peppers and fry them on the stove downstairs. When Yan Yi is away, she just takes the treasure bag. Just mix the chili powder in it.

    Yan Yi glanced at her with a smile all over her eyes, and looked back to eat the food in the bowl.

    Shen Meihua looked at Yan Yi, she didn't expect his mind to turn so fast, and felt a surge of nausea, she put down her chopsticks, covered her mouth and rushed to the bathroom.