Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    She was stunned for a few seconds and saw that Yan Yi's expression was a bit wrong, and there was some sweat on his head, and Yuanbao just exerted a lot of strength.

    Shen Meihua got up with his hands on the bed, lifted the quilt and asked, "Are you alright."

    Seeing that he didn't speak, did his expression improve? Thinking of what his roommates had said when he was in the dormitory before, where is that place? It seems to be the most vulnerable place for men? The ingot won't be broken, right?

    She hadn't used it yet. Thinking of this, she said anxiously, "Would you like to go take

    a look." As soon as she finished speaking, she saw Yan Yi looked at her, her eyebrows wrinkled together?: "It's okay, you lie down."

    Yuanbao on the side heard Daddy say it was okay, and hugged Daddy's leg with his little hand: "Daddy, don't you feel pain?"

    "It doesn't hurt, you go back to the house first." Take the ingot and go out.

    Shen Meihua was a little uncomfortable looking at Yan Yi's walking posture, it should still be very painful, she just saw Yuan Bao pressing harder, but she didn't pay attention.

    She lay in the room for a while, when she heard the door open, Yan Yi walked in and locked the door.

    "Yuanbao and the others are sleeping?" She watched him go to bed, her body facing him.

    "Just went back to the room and lay down." Yan Yi sat on the bed and pulled down, frowning.

    Seeing him sitting on the bed, Shen Meihua looked a little wrong. Thinking of what happened just now,

    she asked, "It still hurts?" Did she get a response after she asked.

    Does it hurt that much? She glanced at that place a few times, it wasn't as bulging as she had just seen, but there was still a clump, so she didn't dare to look more, and quickly retracted her gaze.

    "Why don't you rub it yourself." She stuttered a bit when she said this.

    As soon as he finished speaking, Yan Yi's eyes fell on her, but he didn't speak.

    Shen Meihua saw that he was looking at her without speaking, thinking of what she just said, her face became more and more red.

    "I'm suggesting that you like to knead or not." After she finished, she pulled the quilt over her head and didn't look at him.

    Shen Meihua in the quilt, the more she thought about it, the more she felt that what she just said was too much for her head, what is it that she rubbed herself, the more she thought about it, the more embarrassed she felt.

    Yan Yi looked at the motionless person huddled in the quilt, his eyes flashed slightly, and he reached out to lift the quilt.

    Shen Meihua's mind was full of the scene of the conversation just now, and the quilt was lifted, Yan Yi leaned over to her ear, and said a few words softly.

    She froze, holding the quilt's hand tightly, and repeated in disbelief: "I... rub."

    Yan Yi saw her stunned, the corners of her mouth raised, and she nodded slightly, indicating that she understood That's right.

    The moment he nodded, she was stunned, not expecting that he would let her knead for him, which was nothing like what he usually said.

    When Yan Yi saw that she was not moving, his face was flushed, and he squeezed her earlobe with a smile and asked her to answer.