Chapter 124

Chapter 124

    "What's the matter with you two?" Mother Shen heard the door? There was movement, and as soon as she stretched out her head, she saw the father and daughter? There was sweat on both ends, the back was soaked with sweat, and

    the whole figure seemed to be pulled out of the water.

    "It's not ventilated in the woods." Father Shen put the sack in the place and wiped off the sweat.

    I'm afraid it will rain tomorrow. Today the woods are stuffy and hot, and there is not much water. He and Meihua are tired and thirsty when they get to the back.

    When Mother Shen heard this, she saw that her daughter's lips were white, and she felt distressed: "Go and wash." After that, she went to pour water for the two of them.

    Father Shen asked his daughter to go first. He first poured out the wild vegetables to dry, and the soil was all wet. ...

    Shen Meihua didn't want to say a word when she was tired, she nodded twice, took a change of clothes and went to take a cold shower.

    Seeing that her daughter was washed out, Shen mother took the cold warm water and handed it to her daughter, asking her to drink it quickly.

    Can't let her say anything tomorrow? Go again, this time, and come back wilted like a plague chicken.

    Shen Meihua drank half a glass in one gulp, and sat for a while before recovering.

    She really didn't expect to be so tired, and she'd never been so stuffy and hot as she had been digging a few times before.

    Until Yan Yi came back at night, she still didn't recover.

    As soon as Yan Yi entered the room, he saw Meihua lying on the bed with all fours up, and she was listless.

    "Where? Not feeling well?"

    Shen Meihua looked up at him and said feebly, "It's alright, I went to the mountains to dig wild vegetables with my father today, I'm a little tired." After saying that, she wanted to turn over, her hands were weak.

    Yan Yi saw that he had turned over halfway, but was still stuck, a smile flashed in his eyes, he walked forward, reached out and turned the person over.

    Shen Meihua successfully rolled over and lay on the bed. Seeing the smile on Yan Yi's face, she stretched out her hand and pinched his face, pulling him to the sides, deforming his face: "Don't laugh."

    Yan Yi let her pull, stretched out his hand and pulled the person up from the bed: "So tired?"

    "Today there are people on the mountain, and it's stuffy and hot." Shen Meihua smelled the sweat on his body and moved away from his arms : "Going to take a bath, it smells of sweat."

    Yan Yi looked at her with a look of disgust, and suddenly pulled someone into his arms.

    "Let go, it stinks."

    After a while, it turned into a begging sound, and then a whimpering sound gradually sounded, and it took a while to stop. Afterwards, the two took a shower together.

    Shen Meihua was completely out of strength now, lying motionless on the bed, out of the corner of his eye glanced at Yan Yi, who was working in front of the desk.

    It's a really exhausted cow, and you still have the strength to read the documents even after this.

    Her body was extremely tired, but her brain was very awake. When she recalled the scene she saw on the mountain in the afternoon, there was really nothing left on the mountain in Qiuqiu.