Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    "Meihua, I'll go back first, and I'll be looking for you in a few days." Hu Aiping said goodbye to Meihua, who was on the side before Chief Yan approached.

    Hu Aiping said hello when he passed by Head Yan and walked back.

    Shen Meihua looked at Yan Yi, who was standing not far away with the children in her arms. He was away for more than ten days. She had a good time with the children, but she always felt like something was missing.

    "Uncle, I miss you." He put his arms around his uncle's neck vigorously, telling him what he missed these days.

    Yuanbao on the side also hurriedly said that he missed his father, he missed his father, very, very much.

    Yan Yi listened quietly, and when he looked up, he saw that Shen Meihua, who was standing at the bottom of the corridor, was looking at them. Their eyes met, she looked away, and swung her hands back and forth to one side.

    Yuanbao looked at Daddy and Mother, holding Daddy's face in both hands, and said with a puffed face, "Daddy, look at me."

    He hasn't finished talking to Daddy, Daddy will look at Mommy later.

    Yan Yi looked down slightly at Yuanbao's angry expression, with a smile in his brows and eyes, not looking at the person on the side, listening intently to his words.

    "Meihua, why can't you stand here?" Wang Hong, who was basking in the sun downstairs, squinted and asked the person standing beside him.

    When her lover came back, she happily greeted her, but she stood on the side and didn't move.

    Shen Meihua, who was shaking her hand, was unconsciously put down by Grandma Wang's question. She didn't expect that she would suddenly open her mouth.

    She is not familiar with the people in the family building. Some of them have not met before. The person who asked the question is Wang Hong, who lives downstairs. She is sixty years old and the oldest in the family building. , Everyone calls her Grandma Wang.

    She glanced at the thin mud not far away, and said, "The road is a bit slippery, and he will come over in a while."

    Wang Hong opened her squinted eyes and looked at her belly, after a while. , thinking? How many times has she been downstairs since: "How many months is your belly?"

    "It's been almost four months." Shen Meihua knew when Grandma Wang looked at her belly, and she said it directly without concealing it.

    "You have to move, you can't stay upstairs

    all the time." She didn't move all day, and she would suffer when she was born.

    Shen Meihua smiled and agreed, she would come down and walk often in the future.

    When she and Grandma Wang were talking, Yan Yi came over with the child in her arms.

    Wang Hongjian? Yan Yi on the side greeted her and smiled back.

    "Let's go back, Xiao Yan is waiting." Wang Hong saw that Mei Hua wanted to chat with her, and asked her to hurry back, as there would be time later.

    "Mother." Yuanbao put his arms around his father's neck and heard Wang Zuzu's words, and urged his mother to go back.

    Shen Meihua heard Yuan Bao's shout, said goodbye to Grandma Wang, walked to Yan Yi's side and followed him upstairs.