Chapter Thirty

Chapter Thirty

    Seeing his darkened face, Shen Meihua was angry that she had a big belly? Running around?

    "I walk slowly, and the ground outside is not slippery." She was very careful when walking, holding the handle of the stairs tightly when she went up the stairs.

    Yan Yi thought of the scene where she fell to the ground covered in blood in a dream just now. Looking at Shen Meihua who was all right, he paused for a few seconds and said, "Come in."

    Shen Meihua was still a little cold when she saw him, but Much better than the black face just now, is this not angry anymore? Follow him into the house.

    She saw him open the cabinet? She took the meal ticket to make a meal. Thinking of the hot water downstairs, she hurriedly said, "The hot water boiled downstairs is still in the pot.

    " The hot water that was boiled should be cold after she came back. According to the fact that she boiled water just now, he had a black face. If she went down to fill the water, she would probably be told when he came back.

    Yan Yi closed the drawer and walked to the kitchen without looking away, carrying the thermos and downstairs.

    Shen Meihua looked at the man who went downstairs to fill up water without saying a word, and for a moment didn't know what to say.

    "Meihua, what's wrong with Head Yan? His face is not very good." Zhao Yuhe asked Meihua who was sitting in the living room with a meal. She just came upstairs to meet Head Yan, what does he look like? Not very? Happy.

    "It should be because I didn't sleep well last night." Shen Meihua didn't say that it was because she went to boil water to make Yan Yi unhappy.

    Zhao Yuhe held the meal in her hand, glanced at Head Yan downstairs and felt that it was not because she was sleeping, she shook her head, turned around to say goodbye to Meihua and went back to the room.

    Shen Meihua sat on the bench for a while, got up, the children, the room, and as soon as she entered the room, she saw Yuan Bao, propped up on the bed and pouted, was getting up.

    Dali was getting dressed when he heard the door open, Mu Leng turned around and looked at the door, and saw his aunt standing at the door.

    Seeing that the sweater was stuck in her neck, she couldn't get her hands in. She went to the bed and stretched out her hand to pull the clothes on for him.

    Yuan Bao propped up the bed with both hands and saw her mother come in. She stopped getting up, and called out in a low voice, "Mother."

    Shen Meihua put on her strong clothes and looked at Yuan Bao, who was still holding her buttocks, and reached out her hand. He picked it up and took the clothes on the side for him to wear.

    Yuanbao's little hand took the sweater and put it on his head. After putting on the clothes, he turned his head to look at the mother who was standing beside him, waiting for the mother to praise him. He didn't ask the mother to help him, he dressed it all by himself.

    Shen Meihua saw that the Yuanbao was dressed, and when she heard a movement outside, it should be Yan Yi carrying hot water.

    "Put on your shoes and go out to wash your face and brush your teeth." Shen Meihua asked the two people on the bed to get down quickly.

    Vigorously got off the bed, put on shoes and pulled Yuanbao out together.

    Yuan Bao took a few steps, looked back at his mother and saw that she still did not praise him, and followed his brother out with a small mouth.