Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

    She forgot one thing, the frostbite medicine she bought has not been applied to the child.

    Dali and Yuanbao stood in the courtyard and watched Shen Meihua beckon to them. Neither of them moved, but took a step back.

    "Come and apply the medicine." Shen Meihua took out the frostbite medicine from her pocket and waved at them. She should have applied the ointment to them last night, but she was too tired to travel back and forth, and she forgot.

    She looked at the medicine in her aunt's hand vigorously, thinking that Shuan Zi's mother just wiped the medicine and never woke up. She pursed her lips and took Yuanbao's hand and ran into the house. Within a few seconds, there was no one in the yard.

    Shen Meihua: "..."

    She just wanted to take medicine.

    Forget it, she stuffed the children's clothes with cotton first. The two of them are still wearing the ripped jacket, and they are shaking all day today. The medicine will be applied to them after they fall asleep.

    Shen Meihua walked to the door of Dali's room and pushed it in. The two people in the room were stroking the main room, with smiles on their faces, and they looked very happy.

    Yuanbao saw her mother coming in, looked up at her, looked down and walked over to her brother.

    "Take off your pants and jacket and go to bed. I'll sew jackets for you." After Shen Meihua finished speaking, she walked over to the two of them and waited for them to take off their jackets.

    Seeing her come forward, Dali pulled the ingot and stepped back, always keeping a few steps away from her.

    Seeing this vigorous move, Shen Meihua knew that they were a little scared, so she stopped and waited for them quietly.

    She waited for a while, but the two remained motionless.

    The three of them looked at each other. After a few seconds, Shen Meihua sighed. It was not an option to hold on like this. She stepped forward, bent over, picked him up and placed him on the bed. Let him take off his pants.

    Yuan Bao stood aside and watched his brother being undressed, but before he could react, he was carried to the bed, and the jacket left in the blink of an eye.

    "Cover the quilt." After Shen Meihua finished speaking, she took her clothes and walked out.

    Dali and Yuanbao sat on the bed and stared blankly at the door. For a moment, Dali regained his senses. He pulled the folded quilt on the bed and covered Yuanbao, and he also lay down.

    "Brother, I'm hungry." Yuanbao touched his brother's hand under the quilt and held it tightly.

    "You won't be hungry when you fall asleep." Dali turned around and told Yuanbao to close his eyes to sleep.

    Yuanbao shook his head, he was not sleepy, he wanted to eat, thinking of the porridge he had in the morning, he swallowed.

    Brothers, you and I said one by one.

    Outside the house, Shen Meihua took out half a catty of cotton he bought and divided it into two parts and mixed them with the sun-dried cotton. He kneaded vigorously, kneading the old and new cotton evenly, and stuffed it into his jacket and sewed it with needles and threads.

    Shen Meihua sewed the two jackets together. She raised her head and moved her stiff neck. She stood up with her hands on her waist. After sitting for an afternoon, her waist was sore.