Chapter 97

Chapter 97

    She stiffened, her hands resting on Yan Yi's shoulders, not daring to move, she looked at him, waiting for his next move.

    I was a little nervous, but also a little hopeful.

    Yan Yi held her waist with both hands, lifted the person to one side, sat down, got up and got out of bed.

    Seeing him get up and go out, Shen Meihua, where is he going?

    She propped up the bed with both hands and got up to follow. As soon as she went out, she saw him open the bathroom door, followed by the sound of water.

    He went to take a bath and put down the fire? Wouldn't he be willing to go further with her?

    As soon as I thought of this possibility, my mood dropped instantly, and I closed the door and went back to the bed, pulled the sheets and lay down.

    Yan Yi went back to the room and saw that the person lying on the bed was not moving. After a few glances, he walked to the side of the bed and looked at the fragrant little eight sleeping in the cradle, and stretched out his hand to cover her with the quilt.

    Shen Meihua closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep when she heard the sound of the door being pushed open. She didn't wait for someone to go to bed. As soon as she opened her eyes, she saw Yan Yi standing in front of the cradle with her back to her, covering Xiaoba with a sheet. , with an indescribably tender expression.

    Yan Yiyi turned around and saw her with her hands on her head, looking at him and Xiaoba.

    Seeing him turn around, Shen Meihua glared at him after thinking of what had just happened, and turned her back to him.

    Seeing this, Yan Yi flashed a smile in his eyes, paused for a few seconds and walked to the bed.

    Shen Meihua noticed him coming up, and rolled to the other side wrapped in the sheet.

    Yan Yi looked at her little gesture of anger, and smiled and hugged the person into his arms, and the person in his arms twisted as soon as he got into his arms.

    He raised his leg and pressed her against her stomping leg, immobilized her, and said with a chuckle, "Don't make trouble."

    When Shen Meihua heard him say she made trouble, she wanted to use her head to arch him, but his whole body was tightly held by him. He hugged, couldn't move, and said angrily: "You let go."

    "Want?" As soon as he finished speaking, the person in his arms didn't move for a moment, and his face flushed.

    Yan Yi reached out and squeezed her bloodshot earlobe, and said with a smile, "Wait a minute."

    When she was completely healed, he didn't have to bear it anymore.

    "I don't, don't talk nonsense." Shen Meihua blushed in denial.

    Seeing her deny it, Yan Yi didn't speak, and then casually pinched her earlobe, one after another.

    Shen Meihua's back was pinched with a thin layer of sweat, and it was extremely hot. Should he hold her head back?

    Yan Yi didn't tease her anymore, put away his smile, and said with a serious look, "What happened today, don't do it again in the future.

    " Ba Du nodded: "I see."

    She won't do that again in the future.

    Yan Yi hummed, glanced at the time, and said, "Go to sleep."