Chapter 90

Chapter 90

    "Come." Shen Mei Hua called to the door, then got up and walked to the door to open it.

    Outside the door stood Wang Man and a middle-aged woman, both carrying things in their hands.

    Seeing Shen Mei Hua open the door, Wang Man said unnaturally to the mother beside him: "Mother, this is Shen Mei Hua."

    The young girl in front of the queen mother smiled and said, "I listen to Wang Man. Saying that you are giving birth today? Confinement, just as there is nothing at home, come and see you and the child."

    Shen Mei Hua looked at Wang Man who was very uncomfortable and the smiling and kind mother Shen, wondering why they suddenly came over look at her?

    Mother Shen held Xiao Ba to watch the two strangers standing outside the door. She didn't go to the door with the child in her arms, but said to the opening, "Come in."

    It's hot outside today, and if you stand outside for a long time, you will sweat .

    Shen Mei Hua smiled at the two of them, turned sideways, and let them in.

    "It's a little messy in the house, don't dislike it." Mother Shen put Xiaoba in the cradle and greeted the guests.

    The queen mother saw that the house was very clean and tidy, and there was no mess like what Shen mother said, and put the things she brought on the table?

    "Bring something with you when you come, and take it back when you leave." Mother Shen looked at the malted milk essence on the table, it's not easy to buy it now.

    Mei Jie just came out of the yard. She wanted to buy a bag to make up for her daughter's body, but after several trips to the supply and marketing agency, she couldn't get one.

    "I still have it at home. This is specially brought to the children to drink." Seeing that Mother Shen didn't want it, the Queen Mother asked her to accept it. You're welcome.

    Wang Man watched her mother open her eyes? Literally speaking, the wheat milk essence brought this time was bought by my brother who went to the city to ask someone to find a relationship.

    Shen Meihua stood on the side and looked at the two people who were talking, Wang Man was silent on the side, and there was an awkward atmosphere between the two.

    "This is the child that Meihua just gave birth to, and he is really handsome." The Queen Mother looked at the chubby child in the cradle and stepped forward to watch.

    Such a solid child is really rare, and this child will be blessed in the future.

    Mother Shen couldn't close her mouth when she heard her praise of her granddaughter, but no, there are really not many people who are taller than her family.

    "Have you got the name?" The Queen Mother stretched out her hand and touched the child's fleshy hand. Just as she was about to touch it, the hand was tightly grasped, and Xiaoba, who was wearing a bellyband, grinned, showing a toothless smile. , the people who laughed were melted.

    She liked it more and more and looked back? Daughter, her daughter is 20 years old this year, and the eldest is not small. She has a lot of headaches because of her marriage.

    "I got up, my name is Yan Zhouzhou, and my little name is Xiaoba." Mother Shen saw her granddaughter kicking her legs and holding someone's hand? Without letting go, she squeezed her other hand with a smile.