Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    Mother Shen closed the door of the ingots and was about to go back to the house when she heard the voice of her son-in-law.

    The son-in-law will give Mei Hua a sweet cake again? He stretched out his hand and patted the door: "Meihua's stomach can't be eaten anymore." As soon as

    the words fell, there was no movement in the room, and a low voice came in a moment: "I know, mother."

    Shen mother stood up Did you hear any movement in the house, got up and went back to the house?

    Shen Mei Hua listened to the sound of footsteps getting farther and farther, and reached out and pulled the hand from her ear.

    "Do you still eat?"

    "Sleep." She turned around and pulled the quilt down, without looking at the people around her.

    Yan Yi looked at the person who was sick on the bed, ate the remaining sweet cakes in the bowl, brushed his teeth and said, "The school in the team starts the day after tomorrow, and I will bring Dali to pay tomorrow afternoon. Materials."

    "What? What? Suddenly?"

    I heard about the start of the school before, but it has been delayed and there is no movement. Now the school will start the day after tomorrow.

    "Some family members in the team went to the team to talk about this." Seeing her coming out of the quilt, Yan Yi didn't cover her head with the quilt. He reached out to touch her hair, and his hand gradually moved down.

    "Itchy." Shen Meihua felt a little itchy when he touched him, so he held down his hand to prevent him from touching it: "What materials do the school need?

    Tomorrow? In the afternoon, she was in class in the afternoon. She would come back after sifting the rice in the afternoon. She happened to take the child to hand in the materials.

    "I have all the materials ready. I'll take them tomorrow afternoon. We will start school the day after tomorrow. You and my mother will take him there. The team has a mission to go out the day after tomorrow." Yan Yi moved. The hand she held down, the fingers rubbed the sensitive area behind her ear.

    Shen Meihua heard that he was about to go on another mission, let go and pressed his hand, and hurriedly asked, "When will I be back."

    "I didn't say the exact time." They leave the day after tomorrow.

    She is now used to having him by her side every night, and when she thinks of being alone in the future, she feels disappointed for a while, and turns around, wrapping her arms around his waist and burying her head in his chest.

    Seeing that she didn't speak, Yan Yi rested his chin on her head and stroked her back.

    "Be careful." Shen Mei Hua's voice sounded in the room.

    "Yes, go to sleep, you have to get up early tomorrow." Yan Yi whispered to the person in his arms.

    The two didn't speak anymore, the room became quiet, and the slightly shaking quilt showed Shen Mei Hua's irritable mood at the moment.

    After a while, a small voice came from the quilt: "Mother asked me to ask you, if you will be back for dinner at noon."

    "I have to prepare for the departure in the past few days, so I won't come back to eat." Yan Yi Pulled off the quilt covering her head, which was stuffy and hot under the quilt.