Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    She doesn't know how to use an abacus. That thing was only seen when she was a child? Someone else made it, but it was never used.

    "Meihua, what do you think?" Hu Aiping saw Meihua staring at the podium.

    "Abacus." Shen Meihua motioned her to look at the podium.

    Hu Aiping looked at the podium and saw what Meihua said about the abacus: "Yes? There is an abacus, what's wrong?"

    She didn't understand why Meihua suddenly said the abacus.

    "We want to test the abacus." Shen Meihua was not surprised when she saw Hu Aiping's calm face.

    "Of course you have to take the abacus test. So many people come to buy food every day. If you have a lot of things, how can you come here without abacus."

    As soon as Shen Meihua heard it, she said, "You can use abacus?" Hu Aiping

    nodded, "Yes."

    When she was a child, her father made abacus for her, from childhood to adulthood.

    Seeing Meihua asking this way, she came to understand: "You can't use abacus?"

    "No." Shen Meihua answered honestly, she has been doing mental arithmetic since elementary school.

    "It's okay, I'll teach you later." Hu Aiping told Meihua not to worry, abacus is easy to learn, just memorize the formula.

    Shen Meihua heard Hu Aiping say this, didn't she? She refused and nodded with a smile: "Then I will trouble you."

    Hu Aiping waved her hand, what's the trouble.

    "Sister Aiping, I don't know either, can we learn together?" Zhou Hua said in a low voice.

    She doesn't know how to use abacus. Seeing that Sister Aiping knows how to use it, she wants to learn with them.

    "Okay, then you and Meihua will come to my house, and I will teach you." The

    three said a few more words and waited for the exam to start.

    "Meihua, why don't you rest at home with such a big belly." The woman on the side was a little puzzled when she saw Meihua's big belly.

    Head Yan's salary is so high? The family is not short of money, so he went to work at the grain station with such a big belly? Are you looking for guilt?

    "I'm fine at home, just come and try." Shen Meihua glanced at the woman who spoke, it seemed that she was a family member in the family building next door to them.

    After she finished speaking, a woman at the far side rushed to speak, her voice was a bit yin and yang: "If I were to marry you, Meihua, I would just lie at home and do nothing."

    Shen Meihua smiled lightly, didn't she answer her words, Followed by Aiping and Zhou Hua talking.

    When the woman saw her ignoring her, her heart froze, and she was about to speak again, but was pulled by the people around her: "Don't say a word, Head Yan is at the door." The

    woman snorted when she heard Head Yan was outside. , No? I didn't speak again, didn't it? Relying on the identity of the head of the Yan Yan, how could I have come to the food station to take the exam while pregnant.

    How many people have Shen Meihua sat down? After a while, the man sitting in the middle of the podium stood up.

    "Be quiet, comrades, the exam is about to start. Now our Comrade Li will send you a paper. This paper is full of arithmetic questions. Those who don't know how to use the abacus can come up and use the abacus for 20 minutes." The