Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Shen Meihua looked into the kitchen? The things sent by Shen's mother, they are now blocked by heavy snow, how did they send these rice noodles to Shen's mother? They sent so much? Is there enough food for the family?

    The more she thought about it, the tighter her brows became, and she looked up at Yan Yi who was on the side.

    "Mother said that some households have begun to be nervous about food, and I am a little worried that I will not be able to buy food later." Shen Meihua raised the topic through Shen's mother, and wanted Yan Yi to realize the importance of food.

    Seeing her look a little worried, Yan Yi stuffed the letter in his hand back into the envelope, and said solemnly, "The food at home is enough for a while, I'll go out in a few days to buy some."

    Shen Meihua heard that he was going out. Going to buy food, he nodded and motioned Yan Yi to look at the rice noodles in the kitchen.

    "The heavy snow at home has blocked the road. It's not convenient for Mom and the others to go to the county. It's not convenient for them to buy noodles and food. Do you want to buy some food for Mom and them to send back?" She finished waiting for Yan Yi's response, not knowing. Will he or not.

    The food sent by Mother Shen and the others should be all the food sent to them for the winter by the team.

    When Yan Yi was at home, she couldn't take the food from the treasure bag and send it back. When he was not at home before, she kept thinking that there was still time. Don't worry about it for a while, and in the end, she just forgot about it.

    Yan Yi snorted and signaled that he knew: "Let's eat."

    After a few people had finished eating, Shen Meihua didn't even get up. Yan Yi had already packed up the dishes and put them in the sink, asking her to get up.

    She sat on the bench and didn't move: "Where are you going?"

    Yan Yi glanced at her when she didn't move: "Go downstairs for a walk."

    Going to the team in the afternoon, the commander's lover is also there, I heard that Meihua If she is about to give birth, let him be more? Take her for a walk, and give birth to a good time.

    When Shen Meihua heard that she was going downstairs, she quickly shook her head: "Next time."

    Although she didn't move much today, she always felt very tired and didn't want to go down.

    Seeing her sitting lazily on the bench, Yan Yi thought of the commander's lover's advice, making her hurry up.

    "I don't want to go." Shen Meihua reached out and took his hand, thinking of how Yuanbao and the others are coquettish?, she shook his hand.

    After she finished shaking, the ingot on one side got off the bench, walked to her mother's side, and shook her mother's hand: "Mother, go down."

    He wanted to go down to play, but she usually wouldn't let them go down after dinner at night.

    Shen Meihua: "......"

    Is this? Is the mantis catching the cicada or the oriole behind?

    Seeing her slightly startled expression, Yan Yi raised the corners of his eyes, stretched out his hand and pulled her up and walked out.

    Did Shen Meihua move? She pulled it back, was forced to go downstairs, and poked Yan Yi's back with her other hand.

    "We'll come up after a while." She didn't want to walk tonight, she wanted to hurry upstairs and lay down to sleep.