9. high 🪙

HIGH
—don't have to be so cautious if you practice what you preach-

TW: mention of sexual assault

She didn't really think i wouldn't not do my research on her. I found out as much as i could in the flight from Belfast to Moscow, growing up with her or not, i don't give a shit. She's annoying me, a brat. And she interrupted my sleep. I never fucking sleep. She's going to pay for that.

"Does Reece Graham ring a bell?" I drop another ice cube on her stomach.

Her eyes flick to mine, her nostrils flaring. "Shut up."

"Ohh, hit a spot did i?" I smile, dropping another one on her neck. "Like he did... right here right?" I drop one between her legs.

"Stop, Ciro. This isn't funny-"

"Coin to you." I eye her. "And i don't mean it to be funny. You're an annoying, bratty bitch that needs to be taught how to not annoy the shit out of everyone you meet."

"I'm sorry, that what you-"

"I don't give a fuck about your half assed apologies, Lani. Nobody fucks with me as long as you have and gets away with it. Hope it fucking teaches you a lesson." I dump the rest of the ice cubes over here and then walk back to the kitchen.

I grab the bowl of cold water from the freezer and walk back to her. "Don't." Her teeth grit.

I drop it all over her body, from head to toe. "Sorry, got bored." I say sarcastically.

"Okay you've did the damage-"

"I haven't even fucking started." I grab her throat, "You wanna know what i found out about you, Keilani?"

"No." She spits on me.

I spit back on her, "I found out, that this sweet little college student, Keilani Hale, got kicked out of her University after a group of the soccer guys called her a pathetic cum eating slut and she got a little upset over it." I tighten my hand, "That she told daddy and daddy killed one these kids because he hurt his whore of a daughters feelings."

"Shut up." Her eyes water.

"It was true though, wasn't it." I laugh, "That you let eight of them cum all over you-"

"Shut the fuck up-"

"No no, princess. No need getting all emotional on me now." I let go of her neck, "You begged for them to-"

"Shut up."

"Shhh." I grab her jaw, "You begged for those guys to fuck you, gang bang, right? Fresh age of eighteen and the third month into college, you had sex with eight different guys all at the same time." I laugh, tears streaming down her face. "And then you cry about it to your papa."

"You're a horrible person." She says, her lips barely moving.

"I haven't even started with you, princess." I position myself on her thighs again, I open the scissors wide and press it between her breasts, "This was where your dad shot that guy right?"

"Your research is wrong, Coin." She doesn't bat an eye at the scissors, nor does she elaborate.

"You know what else i found out." I dig the sharp part right between her ribs. She flinched, but she doesn't look like she's in all too much pain. "I was wondering how you got this scar." I cut a small imcision with the scissors, and then dig it into the scar. That hurt.

"And i found our one of the boys was Italian." I dig it a little deeper, "You know i have a little brother right?"

"You're crazy." She shakes her head.