56. like i can🌹

LIKE I CAN
-she'll never love you like i can-

Comet raises an eyebrow when i walk into the apartment that was mine but is now his because Ciro and I decided to move into together but now Ciro and I are in an argument and we're not even looking at each other so i'm moving back in.

"Keilani."

"I'm taking your spare room." I walk straight to it, he follows me and when i fall onto the bed, he sits with me.

"What happened?"

"Ciro happened." I look at him through my eyelashes, a bruise on his neck. "Who gave you a hickey?" I change the subject.

"Oh... uh-"

"Com, where's your boxers?" I hear my boyfriends underboss shout.

I sit up smiling, "No way." I whisper.

"Shut up, Ciro doesn't know." He slaps me gently, walking away.

Obviously, i get up and walk after him.

I did not expect to see Stefans dick.

I turn around, "My bad." Why do all these Italians have big dicks?

"Keilani, lovely to see you." He clears his throat and then i heard his footsteps and the door clsoe.

I turn back around and Comet awkwardly stood there, "Yeah..."

"How long?" I pull him down on the couch.

"Like... since you and Ciro broke up for the first time. Where's your ring, Kay?"

"Shut up, that's irrelevant. Is he nice?" I smile.

"He's very... very good in bed. And he's really understanding. And he kisses my softly." He rubs his lips together trying to hide a smile, "And hes super caring. God, he's like perfect."

I excitedly slap him, "I'm so happy for you. I expect the whole story." My phone pings and i take it from my pocket, looking at Ciro at a breakfast place sitting opposite the girl that was here last night.

I don't even care at this point.

I'll get my stalker on my own and i'll do it today.

"Who was that?" Comet asks.

"Just some guy from the case i'm working on." I stand up, "Look, i love you and you better tell me all of this when i get back."

"Where are you going?" He stands up.

"Left my guns and knives at Ciro's but i have a case. See you." I walk away.

I get in my car, drive back to Ciro's place and i see a white mercedes' outside.

I know Ciro drives a land rover, a harley davidson and the rest of his cars are Ferrari's.

I walk into the house, smelling the cookies that Ciro and I always make.

I know i left my gun in the kitchen so i walk there first, stopping when i see them baking together. He had a smile over his face as she mixed all the ingredients together.

When he sees me, the smile his is still on his face but it drops a little, like he isn't fond, "Hey, baby."

"Don't baby me. Where's my gun?" I take his house key out of my key ring.

"Living room."

I leave the key on the floor as i walk into the living room, seeing a suitcase. A fucking pink suitcase.

I spot my gun on the coffee table so i pick it up, "Let's talk, Keilani-"

"No. I think you do enough talking with your whores, Coin." I try to leave the room but he blocks the exit.