16. tag, youre it 🌹

TAG, YOURE IT.
—little bit of poison in me, i can taste your skin in my teeth—

"Kay!" Comet shouts from downstairs.

I roll my eyes, putting a receipt between the pages of the book i was reading and get up. "What?" I pull a shirt over my head. Reading with nothing but my panties on has become a common occurrence and i love it.

Though, it does mean actually putting clothes on when i'm called.

I walk down the stairs, "What?"

"Someone's at the door for you." He points over his shoulder, flicking through mail. "Oh and here."

I grab the two envelopes from him, looking at them as i walk to the door.

I open the door, looking at the unfamiliar handwriting, then looking up to him.

"Ew." I jump back, "God, you're horrific."

"Funny." Coin leans against the wall. "Wanna go out-"

"This is harassment at this point, Coin."

"No."

"Yes."

"No-"

"Shut up."

"God please, you two." Comet walks over, not even hiding the fact he was checking out Coin. "When will you get along?"

"Never, i hate him." I walk back in the house.

He follows me.

"God, what do you want?" I turn around.

His eyes drop to the envelope i'm holding and a frown scrunches his face, he snatches it off me. "Who sent you this?"

"I don't know." I snatch it back off him.

He snatches it back off me, holding it above his head. "Don't lie about that, Keilani. Who sent you that?"

"I just got it, i have no clue." I jump up, but he only holds it higher.

He literally, i swear to god, wraps his other hand around my neck while he bites off the envelope, ripping it, then managed to pull the insides out.

All while his hand was wrapped around my neck.

I am horny.

But i am also going to kill him.

"You're rude as fuck." I punch him in the stomach, jumping up to grab it off of him.

He grabs it back off me, eyes focused as he reads it.

I let him.

"Who sent you this?" He looks at me.

I snatch it off him, again, reading it myself.

stay away from Coin or it will all happen again cupcake 

I gulp.

Vividly remembering that name cupcake.

"Get off me." I kick whoever it was on top of me now.

I can hardly move.

I can hardly keep my eyes open.

Mom would be so mad.

How could i let myself get so vulnerable?

"Shhh, don't move cupcake, it'll only hurt worse." His hand grips my thigh.

I wriggle out of his grip, only for his hand to smack across my face. "I said stop."

"Let me go." I shout, tears streaming down my face. "Let me go."