61. atlantis 🪙

ATLANTIS
-we built this town on shaky ground-

Keilani calls me from Japan while i'm at a meeting.

"Excuse me." I stand up, accepting her call as i walk into my office. "Yes?"

"I just got hired to kill Roman Reign."

"Are you going to do it?"

"No. He scares me a little bit, plus i actually like Arabella and for some reason she likes him so i turned them down. Then they hired me to kill you." She laughs.

"Why me?" I don't have any problem with the Japanese.

"I don't know. I turned them down as well. So now i'm heading home. I'm going to stop in London for a couple days so Arabella isn't alone, won't be back until monday."

"That's okay. Call me when you land in London." I hang up, walking back into the meeting room. I take my seat at the top of the table and Roman raises an eyebrow.

"Keilani. Some Japanese guys wanted to hire her to murder you but she said no." I explain quickly.

"Has Keilani spoken to you about my wife at all?"

"No. She's doesn't talk to me about her cases unless it involves me." I lift the file up. I take a look at the three names and their information. "Wait, are these part of the Yakuza?" I look up.

"They're brothers and being a pain in my ass."

I take my phone out of my pocket, I call Keilani putting her on speaker, "You're on speaker baby, Reigns here."

"Hey blondie." She was out of breath.

"Hello, Keilani. Where is my wife?" Roman asks.

"Carry on Ciro." She changes the subject.

"The guys form the Yakuza that hired you to kill us, what's their name?" I ask.

"Okay so this confused me too." Shs clears her throat, "Their Capo, as yall pizza people would call it, is called Oyabun. I had a meeting with the Oyabun. Now their underboss is a Wakagashia, i had a meeting with him. But he said this was for a Takata. I tried doing my research but i have no fucking clue what a Takata is. There is no ranking in the Yakuza called a Takata."

Roman and I look at each other, "Were the names Haruto, Yuto and Kenzo mentioned?"

"Yeah, Haruto is hot-"

"Shut up Keilani." I tut, she does this when she wants to piss me off. I don't know why she's trying to piss me off. "Takata is their surname. They're Yakuza associates in the US at the moment, they're rivalling with Reign."

"Uh oh." She says quietly, "Oops, Ah, Ciro, can you bail me out?"

"What?" I frown.

"I'm surrounddd by cops, bail me out."

"Keilani what happened?" This woman.

"I don't even know, i haven't even stolen anything yet." She sounded a bit panicked. I look at Reign and he nods his head, pulling his phone from his pocket. "I'm in Tokyo, i'm literally surrounded."

"I'll get you out, don't worry." I'll break down the damn prison if i have to. "What were you doing?"

"I was literally just walking." She clears her throat, "Look, i'll get more information about the Japanese just bail me out." She hangs up.

I call the only Japanese person with that i know, "Coin." Hamada answers.

"Keilani's been arrested in Tokyo for no reason."