45. arcade 🌹

ARCADE
-loving you is a losing game-

All i've got from my stalker is pictures of Ciro having sex with half of fucking Chicago.

My phone pings and i know it's another picture.

I click on it, looking at that blonde girl Serenity laying in my side of Ciro's bed, his head between her thighs.

I stare at it, and right after i get another one.

And it's him fucking her over his pool table.

I scroll off the images, tucking my phone under my pillow while i stare at his shoes lined up in my bedroom.

I've been home two weeks, having not seen him, or any of my family in an entire month. I'm lucky my neighbor is an old lady who insists i have a meal with her every day because i would have died from starvation if it wasn't for her.

My phone pings again and i take a breath before looking at the picture.

Serenity again, but this time i noticed something i didn't notice before.

The coin tattooed under her boob.

He was on top of her so i couldn't see if his space had been covered, but it pinched my heart.

I turn my phone off, throwing it on the floor.

I should have made up something else. I could have used anything but instead i used cheating.

Why would i do that to myself?

I close my eyes, trying not to cry myself a river of tears.

When i open my eyes again, i see a shadow by my door.

I don't even have the energy to move.

I move my eyes, and thankfully it was only my mother standing there was a pot of food.

She walks in, setting the pot on my desk.

She crouches in the floor, "What's going on hm?" She rubs my shoulder.

"I didn't cheat on Ciro." I let out. "I didn't sleep with Kaleb. I haven't even kissed anybody. My stalker threatened me. He hurt Ciro, drugged Ciro and i got scared so i listened to him." I

She takes a disappointed sigh as she continues to comfort me, "Comet needs to know that. He won't even let me talk about you."

"I know. But Ciro can't know, momma. I don't want him to get hurt any more." I choke on my own words.

"Keilani, he should know the truth."

"No. He'll get hurt if he knows the truth."

She plays with my hair, "I'll figure something out. I'm going to call your brother." She picks my phone up before walking away.

In the time she calls Comet, i manage to get myself to sit up. I smell so bad. I need to shower.

She walks back into the room with a bowl, "Here." She sets the bowl on my lap, "I heated it for you."

"Thank you." I pick the spoon up, my hands shake as i slowly eat the tomato soup. She kept scrolling through my phone, i know she was looking at the pictures of Ciro .

"Who's the blonde one?" She asks.

The way my bones literally tingle as she said that.

Jealousy needs a cure.

"Serenity. They were supposed to get married." I clear my throat, bringing my knees to my chest.

She nods her head, "Come on, i'll help you shower."

I gripped to her as i walked to the shower and she left me alone while i did shower. I had to sit on the floor.

I wrap the towel around my body and walk out after i'm done, seeing she left me some clothes. I put them on and head into the living room.

She gives me a coffee and a caramel slice, "Sit, i'll braid your hair."

I smile as a thanks, sitting on the floor while i try and gain my energy back as she combs through the knots in my hair.

It hurt.

Then Comet let's himself in and the room begins to smell like fresh donuts. "I couldn't get hold of him." He says to momma, "So, Stefan is heading up."

I groan.

Momma smacks my head with the brush lightly, "We're trying to help."

"He's gonna get hurt." I sip on the coffee.

Comet narrows his eyes at me, "How could you let me be mad at you?"

"I didn't want Ciro to get hurt."

And then next thing i know, my brother is sitting on my lap.

I laugh, wrapping my arms around him. "I'm sorry."

"You fucking better be." He hand feeds me the caramel slice.

Momma finishes braiding my hair by the time that Stefan arrives. He takes the couch opposite, smiling, "You look different."

"How is Ciro?" I ask.

"He's engaged..."

I will not cry. I asked for this.

"To Serenity...?"

"Yeah." He looks around, "So why am i here?"

"Long story short, Keilani didn't cheat on Ciro, she lied because her stalker threatened to hurt him and well... did hurt him so she lied so he would leave her." Mom says, sitting the other side of me.

Stefan nods his head, "So that's why you told me to check on him? I knew something was up."

"I got a facetime call from him but it was someone else holding a knife to his throat while he was passed out."

Mom leans over the table to show the video to Stefan.

He watches it, "That's the night he was drugged."

"I can't be with him again. I don't cower but if this guy can break into his house, drug his drinks... i don't know what else he's capable of and Ciro will be at the hands of it all." I shake my head, "And that's the last thing i want."

Stefan rests the phone on the coffee table, "Keilani, i miss you."

I raise an eyebrow.

"Serenity is the most fakest bitch this entire world has ever seen. Ciro doesn't even like her. Look, we'll figure something out and keep Ciro in the blue for now but please, and i will beg you, please get back with him after all of this." He presses his hands together in a praying position.

Momma laughs, "Yes, please do. Keilani Ferrari sounds-"

"How about we don't talk about Ciro's and Is future until we catch this son of a bitch?" I think that's a pretty good suggestion.

They all laugh and we get to planning.

The main aim is to rid of my stalker, and it's a shame that it's the hardest thing to do as well.

=
=
=
=
=
Stefan >>

word count: 1082