38. bad blood🌹

BAD BLOOD
-these kinds of wounds they last and they last-

I'm woken up by numerous heavy bags on the door. I get out of bed first, walking over and opening the door for Luca Armani to push himself in, "I need help. Ash, Roman and Arabella have been kidnapped and i cannot find them anywhere."

Ciro groans, "I better get paid for this."

I rub my eyes, "Tell me everything. We'll help find them."

Luca sits down, cracking his knuckles and stress eating all of my snacks while he tells us Roman has a evil half brother that is after his throne.

So obviously, i began to do my research. "Don is unfortunately Regnos offspring. He was clinically diagnosed as a sociopath, narcissist and BPD at 18." I tell Luca. "I got my brother to track his car."

"I bought someone else around too." He walks to the door, and a couple minutes later, Hamada's FBI team walks in.

"Nice seeing you again, Hamada." I look at the text Comet send, "Send some of your men to this address. I doubt they'll be there but there might be some evidence."

He gives the address to two of his members and their tech sets up beside me. "You're cute-"

"Keilani." Ciro warns me.

"What, he is."

"Shut up." He stands behind me. "Armani, i sent three of Reigns men to the Regno base in Italy to see if there's any news. Stop worrying."

"I can't stop worrying." Luca bites his inner lip.

I continue doing my research on Don. His past buys, his transactions, his men.

There's a warehouse nearby that his car has been tracked to go to every day at the exact same time for the past month.

I type the address into google and look at the satellite version. I nudge the tech, "Cutie, hack into the security cameras for this address."

His fingers start typing, "Ezekiel, by the way."

"I don't care." I pick my knives and guns up.

"Uh..." Hamada looks at me.

"Authorised and i don't really give a shit what you say." I look at the footage coming up on Ezekiels screen.

"They're there." I stand up, "I'm certain."

"We can't barge in without a warrant." Ace calls.

"Good thing i don't work for the law." Ciro says, and he and Luca leave.

I run off after them and the team follow after me.

We drive with sirens on and i get out of the car first. I let Luca kick the door down and as soon as it's down, i throw a knife into the first guys neck.

"Jesus." Hamada mumbles from behind me.

I keep walking, we all spread out and when Hamada kicks a door down, Roman was hanging from the ceiling. Luca shoots Don and Kairi runs to the room next door and i follow him. Arabella.

Oh my poor girl.

He cuts her down and she hugs him straight away, sobbing.

Hamada glares at everyone before lifting her up and walking away.

I walk out of the room and the first person i see who isn't part of this little team we have going on, i stab in the thigh, dragging them through the warehouse as they leave a blood trail over the floor.