31. i wanna be your slave 🪙🔥

I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE
-cause you could be the beauty and i could be the monster-

Keilani walks out of the shower, drying her hair with a towel. We've been inseparable for the past week and she told me today that i'm not allowed to stay with her tonight because she's spending too much time with me.

"I'm hungry." She sits on the edge of her bed.

She's very demanding in her own way. She won't ask me to make food, she'll say 'I'm hungry.' Just like she won't ask to cuddle, she'll place herself in my lap or force my arms around her. It turns me on, just like her being bossy is doing now.

"We don't have any food here." I lay back. We simply bought everything from her old room here, fucked on every surface of the house and slept. That's it. Ordered food and fucked even more.

"Well then get us something." She looks behind her shoulder, "I'm going to braid my hair, hurry."

"I didn't hear any manners."

"Get me food, Ciro."

I stand up, "Yes ma'am, Thai okay?"

"Shrimp soup." She plops in front of her floor length mirror, opening her drawer which had special oils and cream in for her hair.

I leave the apartment, heading down to the elevator. When i get in, another guy was here too. "You new here?" He asks.

I side eye him.

"Hey, man." He chuckles, "New building, just trying to make friends."

"My girlfriend." I stand up properly.

He looks at me, "Oh, oh you're the couple that's been fucking every night. Hey, you're a lucky man. I'm lucky if my wife even blows me."

I take a breath, the door open, and i walk out straight away. I use Keilani's car to drive to the supermarket, i'm sick of takeout food. I buy a weeks worth of food because i know she won't, she relies on her maid, always has, always will.

I drive back, carrying the bags up myself. When i get back into her apartment, i set everything on the kitchen counter, walking into her bedroom. She was still braiding her hair, "Im going to make fajitas."

"That's fine." She shakes her arms out.

I walk back into the kitchen, taking all the ingredients out. I season them chicken with all the vegetables and spices, then while it's cooking, i put everything away. It was nice seeing her have an enitre kitchen full of food. I made sure to get easy stuff because i know she can't cook.

"That smells really good." I hear her walking out.

I turn to look at her, her hair in six tight cornrows.

"I bought you some groceries, i'll leave some recipes for you to try." I look back at the food.

She walks to me, kissing me on the lips, "Thanks."

"I need to head to Italy for a couple of days, my brother is in some trouble."

"Which one?" She jumps up on the counter.

"Both of them." I stand between her legs, still cooking.

"Can i suck your dick?" She spits out.

I stop stirring the filler, "What?"

"I really want to suck your dick. You've been very... nice to me."

"Nice?"

"You basically let me come five times while you still hadn't." She shrugs, grabbing my crotch, "So can i give you a blowjob?"