27. choke 🌹

CHOKE
-bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep-

I'm currently hiding underneath Paul Grays bed.

It's funny because he's been playing on his playstation for three hours almost and hasn't even realised he's about to die.

I know his parents are going to leave in 10 minutes to pick up his little sister from guitar practice, so in that time, i don't know whether i should stab him four times, one time for each hour i was held, or carve the words he said to me in his chest.

Or both.

I might shoot him execution style.

But that would be too easy for him.

I like the stabbing idea.

Someone knocks on his door and the creak echoes, everything is much louder when you're laying on the floor. "We're going to be home a little later, we're picking up some food from Joes." His mom says, walking in. I could see her bare feet through the little gap between the floor and his bedsheets.

"Can you put pepperoni on the pizza?" He asks.

"Course i can." She tuts, "Oh, i wish you'd talk to me. How are you feeling?"

"Scared. Every time i walk the dogs i feel like i'm being watched. Even when i'm sleeping." He sighs.

"Well, the police will be here the entire time so don't worry, okay." She sits on the bed and it squeaks loudly. "Are you going to tell me what happened in there?"

He takes a shaky breath, "He beat us if we'd do anything, let all of his little minions take turns."

As Coin should.

"He was crazy, mom. If i knew this would happen i would have never even went with the guys."

Typical men, they don't even think about their actions until after they done it. He's only regretting it because he got caught.

"Don't dwell on the past, but change the future." His mom says as if she's some type of motivational speaker. "Want a sprite with your pizza?"

"Coke."

"See you later kid." She walks out of the room, closing the door.

I wait until she shouted up that she's leaving and take my phone out of my pocket, texting Coin.

KEILANI: what are u doing rn?

COIN: waiting for ur dumbass to come home so i can fuck u again

Oh for fucks sake.

KEILANI: can u get me a smoothie?

COIN: from where?

KEILANI: K's cafe, a banana and strawberry one. Get a caramel slice too.

COIN: where r u Keilani?

KEILANI: operation killing my rapists. I need u to have an alibi so go

COIN: yes ma'am, enjoy.

I laugh a little, rolling out form under the bed.

Paul was so fixated on his screen that he didn't even see me. He didn't see me stand up and grab the knife from my boot until i stabbed it in the side of his neck.

1.

He starts choking on his own blood, holding his neck, but he lets out a strangled sound. So i open his mouth, grabbing his tongue and slicing it out, watching it flop onto the floor.