71. best years 🌹

I walk into the basement of Ciro's warehouse, My dads rotting body was stinking up the place, as well as the eight coffins stacked in the corner of the room.

Kaleb was leaning against the wall, his face broken and bruised.

"Come to gloat, cupcake?" He groans. "Your boyfriend has a hard punch."

"Fiancé." I stand in front of him.

All of the people that hurt me are in this room.

"He hurt you too-"

"Not as much as you did." I pull the chair over, sitting in front of him. "Why? That's all I wanna know. I'll put you out of your misery now if you tell me why."

"I have-"

"No you haven't, Kaleb. I want to know why you became so obsessed."

He coughs, "I learned the right training for you, I defended you to everybody I knew, I stuck by your side when you lost all of your friends and still- still, Keilani. You never looked at me as more than a brother."

"So you did this all because I rejected you?"

"I love you." He seethes. "I would do anything for you."

"Raping me wouldn't have got me to love you, Kaleb. Nor would stalking me." I look to my dads body, "What did he have to do with this?"

"He trained me. He took care of things when I couldn't. He's the one that took pictures of your lovely fiancé fucking every girl in Chicago."

"You're both horrible." I stand up, "I trusted you."

"Not enough to tell me about your biggest secret-"

"Well it seems you already knew." I move the chair back, "Ciro will be down later to beat the shit out of you, my momma after that."

"Don't mention his name." He growls.

"Delusional fuck." I kick him in the face, walking out of the basement and up to where Ciro was waiting for me. I hug him straight away.

"He's still alive." I mumble.

"He won't go anywhere amore, I have men everywhere."

"Can we just go? Let's go to Italy or something. I don't want to stay here."

"I need to do some work for Reign." He tilts my chin up. "He's in my office, by the way. If you wanna beat the shit out of him like you said you would."

I could really use something to get my anger out right now.

"Call me when you're done." I place a kiss on his jaw, walking down the hallway and into his office.

Roman looks up, "Hello." He looks back down, "You broke my wrist."

"Your nose is next, or maybe you can join Asher and earn a gold tooth." I close the door.

"I like you, Keilani. First woman to ever hit me."

He likes me because I beat him?

"Do you have mommy issues, Reign?"

"Daddy too." He smiles softly, "Is Kaleb still alive?"

"Yeah."

"I did you a favour." He clears his throat, "As much as you believe, I am not a total monster, I cut his penis off, so even if he got away, he would never rape again."

"Why would you do that?" I ask.

"Arabella is the only thing we have in common. She will kill me once she finds out I held this information from you. Figured she'd give me a little bit of leeway if I threatened him a bit."

I would never thank Roman.

"Arabella is healthy." I say quickly, "She keeps in contact with me and she is healthy, but her mental health is still awful, and i'll kill you if you try and get that information out of me. I can deal with Arabella hating me if she's out of reach from you, she has two others she can fall back on."

He stands up too, "She not invited to your wedding, no?"

"Seeing as you're going to be there, no."

He stops me from leaving the room by holding his hand out, "Truce?"

Roman Reign calling truce, who would have thought?

I shake his hand.

He gives me a half smile, "Ciao, Keilani."

I walk out of the room, into Stefans office and sit beside my brother, "I'm going to Italy."

"Enjoy yourself." He hangs his arm around my shoulder, "Also, when are you getting married? What suit should I wear?"

"We haven't even picked the colour scheme yet."

"Let me help you." He leans forward, and for two hours while Ciro is busy, we choose the colours.

Ciro gave me full choice on the venue, theme and colours.

When Ciro does return, his knuckles are bloody. Stefan laughs at him, "You punch the wall or him."

"Shut up, come on, Keilani." He holds his less bloody hand out.

I grab it, not caring about the blood, we've did far worse.

He takes me to his office and pulls me into his lap, closing the door. "Chose the theme?" He kisses my chin, then my jaw, then my neck.

"I want to wear a black dress." I say confidently, "Red when we visit my grandpa, but black."

"Yes." He kissss my neck again.

"And Red accent colour."

"Black and red, yes." He hums.

I gave him, "Okay, why are you in a touchy mood?"

He grins, "Wanna see your ring?"

My eyes light up.

"Yes!"

He opens the locked drawer, the one he keeps his special coin in, beside the coin was a ring box.

He takes it out and opens it.

We both wanted something small and dainty, so we could keep it on while still doing what we do best; murdering.

There were two rings, a smaller and bigger ring. His was a black band with a small diamond K engraved on the side.

Mine was a black and silver band, diamonds in the middle of the two and a small C on the side.

He lifts mine out and holds my hand, sliding it onto my finger. Then he puts his on himself.

Together, they went very well.

"Thank god it's the right size." He laughs, "I took the measurement when you were sleeping one night."

I laugh, looking at it.

I can't believe i'm getting married.

"Let's go for black and silver instead."

=
=
=
=
=
bro so close to the end what

word count: 1041