30. call out my name🌹🔥

CALL OUT MY NAME
-call out my name when i kiss you so gently-

"Hello." Momma hugs me, "I got you a surprise."

"Is it a new fucking attitude?" Coin says from behind me.

"Hopefully it's a new boyfriend." I mumble, only for him to slap me.

"Not in front of my mother." I turn around.

Momma clears her throat, "Boyfriend?"

Oh.

Oh i didn't even tell her

"That big broody annoying ass ugly ass fucking annoying ass thing there is unfortunately my boyfriend."

Momma, Coin and Comet walking down the stairs completely stop and stare.

He's pissing me off and has since New York.

We fuck, we fight, we fuck more, we have a couple of happy hours before he decides to be annoying and do some annoying shit. This time it was continuously poke me on the entire flight back from New York, then on the drive home from the airport he kept playing his shitty Italian music that he sang too and he cannot sing, my ears were bleeding.

"Lovely." Momma smiles falsely, "Uh, i called it by the way, you owe me $100 Comet."

"Why couldn't you have just fucked and called it a day?" Comet groans, taking my bags off me.

I ignore everyone, following my momma into the living room where my surprise was.

It was completely the same.

"So..?"

"On the table." Mom points, clapping her hands happily.

I look on the coffee table, a small gift box. I lift gift box up, opening to see a set of keys. "I already have my own house keys." I lift them up.

Mom sighs, "They're for your own apartment, hun. I got you one."

"You got me my own place?" I look up. I was going to get myself my own place but at least i don't have to spend the money now.

"Yes, and it's only down the road, two bed, two bath, balcony, new building." She claps.

I hug her straight away, being gentle because we know she's still in recovery. "Thank you momma." I kiss her cheek.

"I hired movers and everything will be with you before the end of the week." She pulls away, "Wanna go see it?"

"Later on, i'm so tired right now." I slump on the couch, "Thank you so much."

"Knew you needed your space." She sits on the armchair, "So tell me about Ciro."

"So obviously i didn't kill him right... so we ended up having a really heated and angry hookup, he made me bleed and felt really bad because obviously he knows about everything that happened. So he took me to his nice house and we talked and stuff and then we slept with each other... and again... and then he didn't even ask me he just kind of said that we're in a relationship. So yeah." I say, right as the devil himself walks in. "And now he's pissing me off and even just looking at him makes me want to scratch out my eyeballs."

"So romantic of you." He sits by my feet, taking off my shoes for me.

As he should.

"I'll start planning wedding colours." Mom stands up, "Want chai?"

"No, i'm gonna go for a nap. Thank you, though."

"Would you like anything, Ciro?"

"No, we're alright, thank you Juniper." He smiles.