35. gangsta 🌹🔥

GANGSTA
-ride or die with me, that's just what gangsters do-

Ciro managed to just let us walk on into the witness protections home for an hour. An hour to do whatever we want.

"How are you going to do this one?" He asks.

I smile, "I think i might castrate him."

He glances at me, "Nice, please let me send his dick to everyone in Chicago before you do."

"Happily." I open the door to the room he's staying in, he was laying on the bed, phone on his chest, headphones covering his ears.

I could definitely sneak attack him right now.

"Cover his eyes." I look at Ciro.

He winks and i pull my knife from my ankle strap, my phone too.

Ciro covers his eyes and immediately, Chad starts screaming. So my lovely boyfriend breaks his jaw.

I stare in shock and slightly impressed, "You gotta teach me how to do that."

"Of course."

Chad still screamed, well tried too, because his jaw was broke he was in too much pain.

I pull his shorts down, taking a picture of his dick. His disgusting dick. "Hay, Chad. Did you ever like... consider cleaning that?" I put my phone back in my pocket.

He just made an pained sound.

Ciro let's go of his eyes and pins him down instead, "Miss me?"

Chad looked full of fear.

I think watching them drown in fear is what turns me on the most.

I grab my knife, and with one swift movement, his dick is no longer attached to his body. "Ouch." I pick the thing up, "That's gross."

"Isn't it." Ciro's face scrunches. "What did Chad do to you baby?" He slaps his hand over Chads mouth so his noises are muffled.

"He forced this down my throat. I think i should do the same." I walk around the bed. Ciro removes his hand and opens Chads mouth widely.

I push his dick down his own throat. "That would give you an infection alone." I stroke his head, "Not nice is it?" I smile, watching him choke.

It didn't satisfy me enough though. We have an hour and we've barely been here ten minutes.

"Your brains ticking, baby." Ciro gets off the bed.

I pick my knife back up, and hand it to Ciro, "Show me how you scar them."

He smirks, digging the knife into Chads, still alive, body cutting deep that half of the blade was covered.

I watch intensely as he Ciro cuts him perfectly, replicating my scar on my body.

I smile, and then Ciro turns around and smashes his lips on mine, walking me back so my body hits the wall.

We kiss roughly, his hands grip my body and all it takes is for me to open my eyes and look at Chads struggling body, "Fuck me, Ciro." I look back at Ciro, working on his belt.

"Right here?"

"Fuck me." I nod my head.

He doesn't need ne to tell again, he kisses me viscously, pulling my yoga pants down. This is risky but i could not care less.

He was already hard from earlier, when i was rubbing on him in the car and he was getting pissed off because he was driving.

I look at his throbbing cock, the precum leaking from his tip. He lifts me up, i guide his cock to my entrance and force myself on to it in one thrust.